Eric Gorr PDF

yea that looks to be out of his motocross and off-road performance handbook. I've got the whole thing sitting here at home, 220 pages of how to do pretty much anything along with pictures. Order a bb kit and get one with it.

^really? I have nothing but good to say about my 144 kit from him. I love it. Good guy too, I had originally sent in for a 134 but it turned out my cylinder had a microscopic crack in it and couldnt be replated after many attempts. So he gave me a 144 he had in stock for the same price.

Whats wrong with your kit? Did you talk to him about it? Did you re-jet as needed? Are you running 110 octane if you didn't opt for the pump gas version? If you MX race constant would be the only time I think you might not enjoy the kit as much, it gives a great power increase but looses a tad way up top and doesn't rev as high, buts thats typical big bore.

E.G hon 265bb

I have the big bore kit from Eg. It has been a pain in the ass from the start!! It is a 03 yz250 turned in to a 295.

I have had nothing but problems out of my honda and have sent it back to him. We will see what he's going to do. sucks the top reed completely off the rad valve after ridding hard for 20-30 minutes and a set of rings don't last muc longer. What kind of prob. you having with the 295?

It will not run on pump gas! the compression will kill the kick starter parts.
I had to send it back to him they didnt Machine the cylinder properly and it leaked.
I had a seal leak in the clutch. They did a full rebuild not just the bb.

I have had nothing but problems out of my honda and have sent it back to him. We will see what he's going to do. sucks the top reed completely off the rad valve after ridding hard for 20-30 minutes and a set of rings don't last muc longer. What kind of prob. you having with the 295?

Rad valve or V-force?
I have seen a ton of problems with CRs sucking in the V-force reeds.