Engine Coolant - What do you run in your bike?

What engine coolant do you run in your bike?

In the past I have run Engine Ice. Before I change out the coolant in my new bike I thought I would see what the rest of you Addicts run!!!

Since you can't ever get a straight ansewer from KTMRack try this one.

I perfer Cat piss.:busted:

Just kidding! Engine Ice for me.:shocked:

This morning when we were getting ready to leave the house, I slide my left foot into my shoe and BAM!!!!!!!!! ****in' new kittens pissed in my shoe! It was pretty damn funny.
Since you can't ever get a straight ansewer from KTMRack try this one.

I perfer Cat piss.:busted:

Just kidding! Engine Ice for me.:shocked:

Hey payloan you have to ride that Kawi of yours in order for it to heat up. Jetting has nothing to do with it in your case :P
I never have to add coolant to my Kawasaki because it never overheats.. Try jetting that pumpkin.

I never have to add coolant to my Kawasaki because it never overheats.. Try jetting that pumpkin.

Try climbing this hill, and then we'll talk again.:smirk:

CopperCity2AftonCyn051.jpg

I use Engine Ice in all my bikes now. Since switching I have not had any boil issues with any of them. I added new 1.8 caps to the KTms as well. I like it since you can still put water in it if needed.

I just run air. If I am fording a stream I might run water for a bit. I've even used snow before.

Technically I would guess my current coolant of choice is Rotella 15W-40. It never boils over...