Energy and Performance Supplements

Ok, Have any of you used energy and or performance Supplements? A couple of weeks ago I went to a local GNC. I have used a few different types of supplements. The one I purchased is named BLOX Performance. It is supposed to help with performance and recovery. What I like to do is try a supplement by not doing any type of physical activity. Just to see if there is any side effects before I actually exert myself while using it. So far the only side effect I had was a severe headache about 3hrs. after I took it. The good news is it does do what it advertises. It gave me the most energy out of all other supplements I've taken before. I did decide to keep it and try it on a day I go ride. I will let you know if I still like it. Plus I will let you know if it gives me the NOS boost I need. :smirk: The good thing about GNC is they will refund any money if not satisfied.

I don't believe in supplements.

I believe in maintaining a good diet on a day to day basis, avoiding GMO's, chemical filled foods and drinks, eating more protein and fats than sugars and simple carbs, staying hydrated and exercising frequently.

P.S: I'm not very good at keeping to it.

I guess when you reach a certain age. You feel the need to get an extra kick in the ass to get motivated.
This is very true, Chad Reed mentioned in a recent interview that getting in shape for SX this year was way harder than he ever remembered it being (he's 32) I think RV and Dungey are about 25?

I don't believe in supplements.

I believe in maintaining a good diet on a day to day basis, avoiding GMO's, chemical filled foods and drinks, eating more protein and fats than sugars and simple carbs, staying hydrated and exercising frequently.

P.S: I'm not very good at keeping to it.
I like that but, I would like to ask you exactly how old are you. You do not need to answer that. I bet you are less than 35yrs. old. I think your opinion will change as you get older. When it comes to supplement powders. I could be wrong though. :noidea:

I like that but, I would like to ask you exactly how old are you. You do not need to answer that. I bet you are less than 35yrs. old. I think your opinion will change as you get older. When it comes to supplement powders. I could be wrong though. :noidea:
I am 23.

You can't replace natural for quality fuel for your body. IMO