Amatuer Elizabeth races dirt bikes in Mexico

Elizabeth has a pretty big goal this year, she wants to ironwoman the score series (baja) but she needs help, I have done what I can, but I'm limited, she has plenty of connections to help and one of them is the DA8 foundation(Destry Abbott's foundation set up to help cancer patients and their families) which will receive a portion of the funds raised. Liz is a pretty remarkable person, and a great rider, if you see fit, please donate to her efforts, and put a note in the bottom for who sent you :thumb:I know she'll be super appreciative, and and so am I
www.lizkarczracing.com

Last edited:
She did it!
46506144_10217105484765578_5570122122447028224_n.jpg

That’s Great Sean! You have been a great friend and the backbone of her emotional support. :thumb:
Great Job Liz :ride::USA::rocker::banana:
I did everything I could, I'd do it all again, more if I could, regardless the outcome
I'm just sorry I couldn't make it to any of those score races, something about I don't get paid for taking days off and the rent is due, I should have been there, will always be a big regret.

I did everything I could, I'd do it all again, more if I could, regardless the outcome
I'm just sorry I couldn't make it to any of those score races, something about I don't get paid for taking days off and the rent is due, I should have been there, will always be a big regret.

You do the best you can. If anyone asks for more then they ask too much.

Star Trek wasn’t a sitcom. It sure wasn’t a serious show, either.Scotty was the shit, though.
I liked when Bugs and Daffy were together. The one with Elmer Fudd was my favorite. Shoot me now! :lol:
Foghorn Leghorn and the Chickenhawk were also ones that I liked. I used to work with a guy. He was a real short guy with a feisty in your face type of attitude. Also had his hair all spiked up. Somebody named him the Chickenhawk and it fit him to a tee. That name has stuck with him for every shop he’s been to.
Way to go Liz. :thumb:

Star Trek wasn’t a sitcom. It sure wasn’t a serious show, either.Scotty was the shit, though.
I liked when Bugs and Daffy were together. The one with Elmer Fudd was my favorite. Shoot me now! :lol:
Foghorn Leghorn and the Chickenhawk were also ones that I liked. I used to work with a guy. He was a real short guy with a feisty in your face type of attitude. Also had his hair all spiked up. Somebody named him the Chickenhawk and it fit him to a tee. That name has stuck with him for every shop he’s been to.
Way to go Liz. :thumb:
No, no, no...
The one with Pete Puma and tea. How many lumps do you want? Oh, 3 or 4...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGns_QEUPTw