Electric screw drivers-not drills

Ive worn out two battery operated screw drivers on my bikes and gun reloading duties. The ones I use are NOT the drill looking devices, rather the lower power single battery in the handle type. I use the 1/4" drive adapter to hook on the 1/4" sockets. These things are perfect for taking the body pieces, case bolts, around the house screws, etc. They really help in putting on a silencer or seat for instance where the bolt doesnt quite line up, you spin the bolt while jiggling the silencer and it threads right in. This is WAAYYY faster and easier than using a screw driver or ratchet. They have lower power so you dont strip or break the bolt or alum cases. Any one else using one of these things? Brand doesnt really matter as long as its one of the better quality units.

Ive worn out two battery operated screw drivers on my bikes and gun reloading duties. The ones I use are NOT the drill looking devices, rather the lower power single battery in the handle type. I use the 1/4" drive adapter to hook on the 1/4" sockets. These things are perfect for taking the body pieces, case bolts, around the house screws, etc. They really help in putting on a silencer or seat for instance where the bolt doesnt quite line up, you spin the bolt while jiggling the silencer and it threads right in. This is WAAYYY faster and easier than using a screw driver or ratchet. They have lower power so you dont strip or break the bolt or alum cases. Any one else using one of these things? Brand doesnt really matter as long as its one of the better quality units.

:eek: Who are you really ?????

I use one everyday.

One of the best tools in the shop.

Makita 7.2 lithium Impact driver.

2a39679b-f313-495b-9cc6-36fe1db1e0ce_400.jpg

I always liked makita, I've droped mine from a three story building walked down stairs and it still worked. And they have a great warranty as well I've taken my drills in to the shop quite afew times and gotten great service and they evon warranted some od the parts i needed.Dewalts just fall appart on me there junk in my book there also made by black&decker maybe thats why.

I always liked makita, I've droped mine from a three story building walked down stairs and it still worked. And they have a great warranty as well I've taken my drills in to the shop quite afew times and gotten great service and they evon warranted some od the parts i needed.Dewalts just fall appart on me there junk in my book there also made by black&decker maybe thats why.

I have a B&D drill motor that has NO BALLS....even on a fresh charge I can't even use it to lower or raise my stablizers on my TH...

I have a B&D drill motor that has NO BALLS....even on a fresh charge I can't even use it to lower or raise my stablizers on my TH...

yea makitas are werth the extra doller.:prof: I'd rather have a ryobi befor i git a black & decker or dewalt.

Damn batterie's so big it ought to have a sling to help hold it up!!! :smirk:

James, I hope by saying this didn't jinx you .....seeing you're wearing a sling now :smirk: (DOH :doh:) Sorry, not laughing at your situation just a coinkidink...can you use THAT sling to hang the screw drive from :noidea: Just wondering!