ehhhhh?

Hey I'm BRody, hows it goin? i ride a honda cr250 2001. I was told by several people to come to this site that i dont even remember who actually did. Since I was drunk last night when i signed up I thought I was supposed to put my name in "referral name" so someone by the name of bignasty got me referral lol.

I live in Sonoma, CA and I just got back into riding 6 months ago.............:moon:

HEY BRO-dy, haha its goin good!! lots of festivities today :banana:

I think we were all pretty toasty last night :thumb: :devil:

There are lot of people from Cali on this site, and BigNasty is one of em :prof: hahaha

SAY HUUUUUHHHHHH?
2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

Hey I'm BRody, hows it goin? i ride a honda cr250 2001. I was told by several people to come to this site that i dont even remember who actually did. Since I was drunk last night when i signed up I thought I was supposed to put my name in "referral name" so someone by the name of bignasty got me referral lol.

I live in Sonoma, CA and I just got back into riding 6 months ago.............:moon:
Hooray finally another NorCal rider in here!:thumb::banana:

:thumb: