Editing Dirt Bike Addict Videos

I use 2 different softwares. Windows Movie Maker and Magic Pro. Mostly Movie Maker, it is simple and easy and does ok for a quick edit and post.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Premiere and windows Movie maker.
Premiere is for hi quality video rendering for DVD or other advanced editing.
Movie maker is the fastest alternative and throws movies together, for the internet, in a flash.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Is there an ideal lenght for a video? I have some footage from last weeks adventure in the desert :banana:

think 10 to 15 minutes is top you can post on boobtube. windows movie maker is what I use. I don't try to get all fancy as my cam is cheap anyway.

SRAD97750

Staff member
^^^GREAT VIDEO^^^

As far as length, in my HUMBLE opinion...

If you are only going to post one video for your entire RR, 10-15 minutes is appropriate.

If you are going to post multiple videos for your RR, 5-10 minutes is more appropriate, and keeps the viewers attention more easily.

I feel if someone posts 4 videos and they are all 14:55, I'll skim through them instead of sitting back and crackin' a beer... I don't have an hour to check out 4 videos of the same terrain.

Put full length/raw videos on your youtube account so that people who are interested can check out anything they want at their will.
-BIG DAN:thumb: