Easter is on its way!

You never know where you will find eggs!

BADEGGS.jpg

Sorry James, but, Spring is a great time of year in the Dez, but it's a short season, it always seems like it's Hare today, and gone tomorrow. :smirk:

:lol::thumb:

I run bunnies over on my bike!

Hippty hoppity!! SPLAT!

I have a buddy that ran one down (no over) until it stopped turned around and looked at him with (I sware to god) a "seriously"? expression on his face! True story! :prof:...:devil:....no really!!!! :prof:

I have a buddy that ran one down (no over) until it stopped turned around and looked at him with (I sware to god) a "seriously"? expression on his face! True story! :prof:...:devil:....no really!!!! :prof:

Not that I would know, but I've been told, that's how you get them. Chase them long enough, and they'll basically have a heart attack and just stop. They'll either recover, and hop away, or succumb, and fall over right there.

This thread has really taken a turn, leave it to DBA. :focus:

To borrow some shots from A2's thread, these are the guys I like to find in the Spring.
DC-28.jpg

These not so much.
DC-40.jpg

Not that I would know, but I've been told, that's how you get them. Chase them long enough, and they'll basically have a heart attack and just stop. They'll either recover, and hop away, or succumb, and fall over right there.

To borrow some shots from A2's thread, these are the guys I like to find in the Spring.
View attachment 2312

These not so much.
View attachment 2311

As for the BUZZ WORM....not something I'd "like to find" in the spring.......knock on wood, I've yet to see one while out at the rez. we saw one up in the rocks during the King of the Hammers race.

BTW...finally did the JB weld on my bike...seems to be working, then again there's at least one at the head/cylinder seal...dripping onto the head pipe) that one I knew of..What a beeeeootch it was taking my exhaust off. The leak was directly under it. Being duals made it even harder...Now I need to get out and stretch her legs a little bit. :devil: I have a buddy that just bought an 09 Honda 450...soonest he can get out is mid to late Apr (if that!!!) Worst case for me is easter weekend.

Went on a shopping spree Sat...bought a few essentials...
Husky backpack
Fender pack
2nd wind pump
tire spoon to match the "1" I had (no idea where the other one wound up)
Slime
Tie downs
Batteries for the "tards" :smirk:
New Klim Baja pants

Fixed my tail gate handle so I can open it (litle plastic POS that holds the rod onto the handle mech broke so I did some tie wrapping to make it work...2nd time in 2 years)
Got replacement cables so when I open it I can leave it open (great idea huh?)

View attachment 2312

These not so much.
View attachment 2311

i almost got bit by a rattler this weekend .... more details to come in my RR