All East coasters! Labor day?

James, maybe I can fly out catch a ride in the soccer mobile, borrow your spare 250 :thinking:

What airport should I fly into?

James

Staff member
James, maybe I can fly out catch a ride in the soccer mobile, borrow your spare 250 :thinking:

What airport should I fly into?
Fly into Akron, OH should only be a 2 hour hike for you. Oh and I sold my 05 awhile ago, but I do have a buddy with a PW, I'll see if I can bring it for you. :thumb:

:smirk:

Count me out, my host was going to leave me at the airport AND he sold his loaner bike.
That's Bullchit! :smirk: I would not host his :moon: next time he comes out here....Oh wait, I was a dick, so he is not coming out anymore....carry on...:stirthepot:

So who's in charge of the head count? I'd like to know how many people are going to be there.

Actually I meant to ask you to post a poll on this. a simple yes or no would do and a comment on how many would be great yes 1ppl yes 2ppl yes 3ppl yes 4ppl yes 5ppl a maybe and a no...

James

Staff member
Actually I meant to ask you to post a poll on this. a simple yes or no would do and a comment on how many would be great yes 1ppl yes 2ppl yes 3ppl yes 4ppl yes 5ppl a maybe and a no...
I started a list in the first post, reply if you're coming (and how many are coming with you) and it'll be updated.