E-Z Pull clutch system.

:lol: this sounds alot like "the pot calling the kettel black" , huh Rack :smirk:

damn women that ride dirt bikes these days :picard:

"sorry Sun, your not included in this group"

here, time to start using one of these
View attachment 2667
Hey, I started using one of these things recently hoping it would help with my old man wrist and I think it did. :thinking: After taking a beating following Rack around I am surprisingly feeling no pain. I need to keep an eye on the forearms though. :devil:

Hey, I started using one of these things recently hoping it would help with my old man wrist and I think it did. :thinking: After taking a beating following Rack around I am surprisingly feeling no pain. I need to keep an eye on the forearms though. :devil:

:noidea: if you stay in 2nd gear you never have to shift :prof:

"E-Z Pull Clutch System"? :lol:

Sorry, I spit water all over my desk when I read that. I have stock levers on all the bikes but the 2 smoker. That one has ASVs and the pull is no problem. Ask Rack, I think he experienced the fanning of the clutch when I scooted pass him on a nice sandy wash/road..:smirk:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I am very interested in this product. As my WR500 has a "brick on a mattress" feel. I got a new cable and routed it properly, but I guess my perch and lever doesn't have a good enough ratio. Let me know how it goes! -BIG DAN:thumb: