Pro Dungey Retires

Nothing surprising. Marvin just didn't read english well enough to understand the script early on. No one will care before long. Both of the top contenders had it within their OWN reach.
So true, ET3 could have put a choke hold on the championship one race prior, instead he choked. Chalk it up to a learning experience I guess

I dislike the ordeal in new jersey where it was a matter of let dungey bye (certain members will get it) ET3 really had his # this season and RD5 knows it, but it is what it is. For the most part I think Dungey was the classiest guy in racing aside from a few out bursts this season (probably stress, it gets to everyone)

I wasn't real happy with that move by moose can either,but as it turned out the 3 points that came from that didn't come into play. But anyway you look at it, Eli had the championship in his hands and let it go. That being said, I would not have been disapointed to see him win the championship this year, he is a great asset to the sport.

At the end of the day sit back and watch the reels. We were treated to one of the best seasons of racing in over a decade, maybe longer. The last battles I remember like this were McGrath vs RC and Johnson vs Bailey.

I wasn't real happy with that move by moose can either,but as it turned out the 3 points that came from that didn't come into play. But anyway you look at it, Eli had the championship in his hands and let it go. That being said, I would not have been disapointed to see him win the championship this year, he is a great asset to the sport.
I don't understand the hate for ET3 myself, or maybe I'm just too big of a fan boy. Cortez is 130 miles from me, you can see the Tomac families place including his track from the freeway, and Tomac's pounded out motos on alot of the same tracks as me. Kind of the same deal with Anderson, everyone thinks of moto as being a so cal or florida sport, so its cool to have some dudes come out of this region that are household names.
Of course, I guess people in minnesota can say the same about Dungey

I don't understand the hate for ET3 myself, or maybe I'm just too big of a fan boy. Cortez is 130 miles from me, you can see the Tomac families place including his track from the freeway, and Tomac's pounded out motos on alot of the same tracks as me. Kind of the same deal with Anderson, everyone thinks of moto as being a so cal or florida sport, so its cool to have some dudes come out of this region that are household names.
Of course, I guess people in minnesota can say the same about Dungey

When I was landing at Denver a few weeks ago I looked out the window and there was this huge house. On oneside of the house an outdoor track on the other an sx track. Pretty sweet layout too.