Duck Beak Shaped Drain Valve/Tube?

ok so. when the bike is cranking over slowly, I can hear air coming up the small hose below the silver valve(that hose is connected into a 'T' piece which sits under that hose).

When I put pressure on the hose and push the hose out towards the exhaust a bit more(towards me), then I can no longer hear air up through that hose, until I let go of the hose and stop applying pressure on it and let it sit in it's normal position, where the air sound comes back almost immediately.

Air is definitely escaping though, because I can feel it escape when the bike is running.

Last edited:
yeah, well I supose I am a little too simple for this one :P. Maybe it is just the approach you have used and what seems a lot more convoluted than what I am used to that is throwing me, but I will venture one more guess as to why your plumbing hisses. If by applying pressure to the hose you mean you are bending it out straighter, that could mean that the line is less pinched off and the restriction that may be making the sound is eliminated.

Last edited:
Lol. All good mate.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too.
The hose below the silver valve is only 2.5cm long which I think MIGHT be the cause.
Im just not sure if I should leave it the way it is with that annoying air sound or not.
Unsure if it's good or bad.

yeah, well I supose I am a little too simple for this one :P. Maybe it is just the approach you have used and what seems a lot more convoluted than what I am used to that is throwing me, but I will venture one more guess as to why your plumbing hisses. If by applying pressure to the hose you mean you are bending it out straighter, that could mean that the line is less pinched off and the restriction that may be making the sound is eliminated.

Oh come on Andy......it's easy as pie, all ya gotta remember is that the nucleus is attracted proportionately to the mass of the sum, now once that number is discovered all that's left is to subtract the density of the atomic number multiplied by the square root of the prime, of course now that you've attained the trajectory of the vortex. Now after you divide the vortex by rate of the earths spin, and multiply that by the weight of you ex wife, this will of course give you the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll lolly pop.