Drifting Mulholland

I thought I'd share a thrill I had a while back while riding my SM up the Mulholland "Snake." This playground is in my backyard and Im lucky to see some of the craziest and rarest vehicles/people/riders around! This day they were filming #1 drifter Tanner Foust. Figures my camera wasnt on me, I had taken it out of my backpack the night before, so I couldnt personally get pics : ( Tanner has NEVER even been on this road before! This was his frist time! I offered him my SM to take a spin on and he said "no way! you SM rides are crazy!" I beg to differ! HE IS THE CRAZY ONE! And one badd ass driver! I so wanted to park my bike next to his car for a pic, it would of matched the Rock Star yellow. I'll never forget seeing these FAT skid marks heading up the snake thinking WTF? It was a blast to hang out and watch this action in person. And Tanner is a really cool down to earth guy. I dont know what sound I like better, this car or a trophy truck. Just something about the sound of screaming power does it for me!!!
The remote heli flying was pretty trick and cool too! If your into drifting you'll like this:thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMh-8Khuxg8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Kaj0QyAUoo

Cool to watch but I'd prefer the Trophy Truck instead......I'm 99% offroad (for now). Nothing like being at an offroad race and have a couple V8's battling for position on a rough section. :banana:

+1..... Maybe I can check you tube on the iPhone :thinking:
You can watch it on the Iphone (I just did) but the quality is not that great. Nice Avatar by the way. Can I borrow it sometime :devil:

Cool to watch but I'd prefer the Trophy Truck instead......I'm 99% offroad (for now). Nothing like being at an offroad race and have a couple V8's battling for position on a rough section. :banana:
There's nothing like pre-running in Mexico and being tucked in and flat out across a dry lake bed on a KX250 tapped out at about 90mph and have one of these trucks go smoking past you are 140mph :shocked:

You can watch it on the Iphone (I just did) but the quality is not that great. Nice Avatar by the way. Can I borrow it sometime :devil:

There's nothing like pre-running in Mexico and being tucked in and flat out across a dry lake bed on a KX250 tapped out at about 90mph and have one of these trucks go smoking past you are 140mph :shocked:

And you raced?:smirk: Some one needs a smaller counter shaft sprocket.:noidea:

yea some of the WRC guys have the craziest drifts i have ever seen. These guys like tanner are a different breed tho. They enter contests that are specificly about drifting... scored on things like speed angle and how close they can stay to the opponent in a drift.

I love this stuff and i wish i could drift a real life car as good as i can drift one in Forza 3 on the xbox

cool post sun thanks +1