All Downieville Ride, August 21 or 22.

Downieville Ride, August 21 ~ 9:00 AM

I'm thinking of up Lalapalusa & down Rattlesnake, A-Tree, Gold Lake either Saturday or Sunday.

Whole day kinda thing. 60+ miles. Intermediate/Expert trail ride.

Looking for a riding partner. If you're near Sacramento I'd even carpool.

If you're interested. :thumb: Let's meet just as you enter town, the parking lot on the right hand side. :thumb:

I'm thinking of up Lalapalusa & down Rattlesnake, A-Tree, Gold Lake either Saturday or Sunday.

If you're interested. :thumb:
This is all about Rack...:smirk: If I was in the area, I would pull my bike off the stand for this. Make sure you get some sweet shots of the ride and post a report for us all to drool over...:thumb::ride:

If you're interested. :thumb:

I have never riddent this area or with Slyko.

This is all about Rack...:smirk: If I was in the area, I would pull my bike off the stand for this. Make sure you get some sweet shots of the ride and post a report for us all to drool over...:thumb::ride:

If you would make the trip up to me we could truck pool together and make this ride :prof:

I KNOW one of your rides would kick my azz! And I so look forward to the ride report:thumb:

Don't worry Sun, his rides kick his ass too!:smirk::P:lol:

I will be up there both those days but have 100+ mile days planned and will be staying in Sierra City on Saturday night.

I apologize in advance because I'm going to lead your thread even more astray.

I will not be within 400 miles of Downieville on that weekend. However on Saturday September 25th I'd love to hit Downieville for a ride. I'm headed out for a week in the north state visiting my wife's folks in Sonora on the weekend of the 18th. Some time during the week we will head on over to my folks place in Sacramento. I think I can ride most any day actually, but I can reserve the 25th as a weekend day to ride. So what do you say?

References? Rode up Horse Cyn with Eldorado650 and Silverlakerider last year.

Hey Krack lets ride on Sept 18th. My wife is doing a craft fair that day and I need to be far away.

I'm too beat up to post any ride pics.

I had to smile when you said you were going to kick my ass! Brings back old times! I used to ride till I biffed! I still leave it all on the mountain. I just don't crash as hard anymore. I don't heal so good anymore. Don't even expect me to load my own bike after the ride.

Where the heck is Coarsegold? Is it on the way? Have you ridden with Rocky? He keeps it interesting.

I've never ridden Rattlesnake. I've heard lots about it, seen pictures and even movies. I will bring 50' of light weight rope if anyone decides to take a detour. :smirk:

It will be epic! :prof:

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, can't locate my map right now....

So staging near 3rd divide? Up Lalapalusa out to A-tree and gold lake via Spencer and snake lake (?) then back track and down rattlesnake?

Snake Lake
P7270037.jpg

P7270036.jpg

not find any others right now. Have some of the other main trails and the chimney.

Coarsegold is 30 minutes north of Fresno and about 45 minutes south of Yosemite National Park.

No I have not ridden with Rocky.

Yup that's it Brian. The ride up to A-Tree is a quick one. I was thinking of riding around on the ridge to Gold Lake then back & down Rattlesnake. Or Chimney. Are you TahoeBrian? But living in Saratoga now? What's up?

You really can't go wrong at Downieville.

Sorry Rack. You've got plenty of FANTASTIC riding real close by in your neighborhood. What do you say, some day I'll drive down and you can show me around. :thumb:

Yup that's it Brian. The ride up to A-Tree is a quick one. I was thinking of riding around on the ridge to Gold Lake then back & down Rattlesnake. Or Chimney. Are you TahoeBrian? But living in Saratoga now? What's up?

You really can't go wrong at Downieville.

Sorry Rack. You've got plenty of FANTASTIC riding real close by in your neighborhood. What do you say, some day I'll drive down and you can show me around. :thumb:

Some day I need to make it to your neighborhood. You are always welcome down here too! :thumb:

rxbandit on TT. But yes I am in Saratoga living at my rents' place. Well.....:prof: Waiting on HR to send me a contract for a job at a certain local media distribution mogel. Was at a semiconductor equipment manufacturer today...:blah:

I have not ridden since end of June. :cry: Hopefully this weekend. Going to try and scrounge a car pool for DV that weekend. We'll see. :thinking:

Oh and I am working on a project to light up big foot on the trail with LED's. :smirk: