Downhill race

i use to sell DH mt bikes at the shop i worked at. One of them we had cost 5k and that was in the early 2000's. When i was showing them to possible costumers i always mentioned that this is basically a motorcycle without the motor.. which is true.

Give the guy on the dirt bike as many runs as the Mt biker had at that spot and he wouldnt loose tho. Mt biker had home court advantage

i use to sell DH mt bikes at the shop i worked at. One of them we had cost 5k and that was in the early 2000's. When i was showing them to possible costumers i always mentioned that this is basically a motorcycle without the motor.. which is true.

Give the guy on the dirt bike as many runs as the Mt biker had at that spot and he wouldnt loose tho. Mt biker had home court advantage

That DH course is pretty tame compared to a lot. I think they did this to give the twist throttle a chance. Now I ride both and have been freeriding mtb's since before it was called "freeeriding". Then it was "Fro riding" named from the RockyMountain fro riders.

Now you really couldn't ride this stuff on a motorcycle.................could you??:thinking:

sideshow-matt.jpg

dont turn left lol
P1010081-1.jpg

bba_big_drop.jpg

bba_road_gap.jpg

you only have to pedal back to the top if you dont have a ride up!!:thumb:
DSC01569.jpg

That DH course is pretty tame compared to a lot. I think they did this to give the twist throttle a chance. Now I ride both and have been freeriding mtb's since before it was called "freeeriding". Then it was "Fro riding" named from the RockyMountain fro riders.

Now you really couldn't ride this stuff on a motorcycle.................could you??:thinking:

sideshow-matt.jpg

dont turn left lol
P1010081-1.jpg

bba_big_drop.jpg

bba_road_gap.jpg

you only have to pedal back to the top if you dont have a ride up!!:thumb:
DSC01569.jpg

on a trials bike ... sure you could do all that stuff.

I have actually tried to huck a mx bike like that (CR250). The landing didn't go so well off of about a 12ft corniced cliff. On a mtn.bike, the steeper the landing the better, on an mx bike, not so much.:cripple:

Actually two people have died on that trail supposedly. There is a little sign when you get to the cliff line that reads "dis-mount now, people have died here". Of course we ignored the silly little sign because what's the worst that could have happened lol.:smirk::lol::shocked::thinking: