125 Do u guys Know?

There what Id do. You aren't gonna get much out of a dirtbike. I tried running a dual row 8" light bar on my crf230f and every time you gave it gas it would start flickering, that was on a stock batt and stator. I would say a dual row 6" at most. A single row six inch would be better but it doesn't give off much light. But if you added a small battery and a better stator you could probably run an 6-8" dual row bar. No stator upgrade and just a battery then probably only a single row 6-8". Also doesn't pay $300 for a light bar. Spend a few minutes on Amazon and find one for $10. If you spend a lot of time on Amazon you can get them for like $6. I have found Amazon normally has lower prices then eBay on light bars.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

There what Id do. You aren't gonna get much out of a dirtbike. I tried running a dual row 8" light bar on my crf230f and every time you gave it gas it would start flickering, that was on a stock batt and stator. I would say a dual row 6" at most. A single row six inch would be better but it doesn't give off much light. But if you added a small battery and a better stator you could probably run an 6-8" dual row bar. No stator upgrade and just a battery then probably only a single row 6-8". Also doesn't pay $300 for a light bar. Spend a few minutes on Amazon and find one for $10. If you spend a lot of time on Amazon you can get them for like $6. I have found Amazon normally has lower prices then eBay on light bars.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Ok thanks!\