DRZ Do i mix the gas?

I just got a 2004 drz 125 and i'm not sure if i mix the gas or just pour in gas. It's my first 125 so i dont know.

Some people mix their gas with Kool Aid so the exhaust smells good. I've never tried it but a buddy of mine did and wooh did it smell good.

Edit: I am just kidding don't do that...

Some people mix their gas with Kool Aid so the exhaust smells good. I've never tried it but a buddy of mine did and wooh did it smell good.

Edit: I am just kidding don't do that...
Too late, I just did that yesterday and :wow: did that work....:smirk:

Actually I do mix my gas on my 4T's. 4 gallons super pump gas, 1 gallon Sunoco Race 112, 4 ounces of Seafoam, 1 ounce of Mystry Marvel. Gas in a can will last 3 months without deterioration.

Mixed drinks all around.

Flipping av gas works a few years later. You just have to like it.

Flipping av gas works a few years later. You just have to like it.

My question would be.....

Are you willing to run AV gas in your plane a few years old?

My answer....

:crazy: H E double hockey sticks NO! Not going to chance sputtering at 5,000 feet.
:faint:

It sure happens lots. you fly?

No...
Wanted to build a plane with my dad when I was in Jr. High, he got real sick colon cancer and died before I got out of high school. We got going on it so I never pursued the training. Been in plenty of jets, single double prop puddle jumpers. Don't like to hear sputtering...

My son has one. Makes his living fixing and inspecting them. Stored right you won't get sputtering unless it's got water. Fuel gets "cached" up here for extended periods. I got some that is three that I ran in a two stroke last summer. Might use some of it this summer. H double hockey sticks YES.