Other Dirtbike wont start making weird noises?

SRAD97750

Staff member
Whoa whoa whoa, don't come on this website expecting ANYONE to be mature.
Also, maybe you should read back a bit and see how much help we have offered, and how you have responded.
Pull the head and cylinder and inspect. Do you have a manual?
I would perform a compression test to see if you're pumping air at all.
If it can't be kicked over properly to do a compression test, the only option is to disassemble and inspect the motor. I suspect a dislodged piston ring.
Screeching is never a good sign.-BIG DAN:thumb:
No got it off Craig's list. But thanks
At this point you have received exactly what you asked for from experienced mechanics, and shrugged it off. I'm surprised a mod hasn't locked this thread yet. -BIG DAN:BS:

Wow how mature do you even know what a typo is? Im just trying to get my bike fixed but obviously theres only a few that actually help yz125f******

Yz125f? And it's a 4stroke? It's a dirtbike?
I never heard of it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Yamaha makes a TTR125 and a few other 125's are you sure it's a yz125f?
Please post a picture.
You will have to find an online manual or a hard copy service manual first to help you with proper disassembly and reassembly.

Yz125f? And it's a 4stroke? It's a dirtbike?
I never heard of it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Yamaha makes a TTR125 and a few other 125's are you sure it's a yz125f?
Please post a picture.
You will have to find an online manual or a hard copy service manual first to help you with proper disassembly and reassembly.
Mike :prof: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=yz...b17KLLAhWGVhoKHaJPBZIQ7AkIKw&biw=1024&bih=672 :P
But to be more specific as most of those images ar 2T
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=yz...7AkIKw&biw=1024&bih=672#imgrc=EoogxQs9QNl4qM:

Last edited:
Whoa whoa whoa, don't come on this website expecting ANYONE to be mature.
Also, maybe you should read back a bit and see how much help we have offered, and how you have responded.

At this point you have received exactly what you asked for from experienced mechanics, and shrugged it off. I'm surprised a mod hasn't locked this thread yet. -BIG DAN:BS:
Ok haha i wasnt in a very good mood, sorry bout that but to be honest i dont really know anything about bikes thatsbwhy im asking your advice

I'm guessing from what im finding there all just branded YZ125 but I know them over here as a YZ125f too:noidea:
Guess its just a reference to the 4T people have become accustomed to using in general be it blue, red, green or yellow! Generic Aftermarket decal from eBay perhaps?
Or orange if it's ya flava!