Dirt Nap

I hate it when those rocks jump out at you. Glad you are still alive and well. By the way, I have to wear glasses under my goggles so I don't hit these dumb things. :thumb:

OUCH! I was jealous watching you cruise right out of your garage door until you took the dirt nap. The camera sure held up like a GoPro:smirk:

My Husband looked over at my laptop when I started watching this, our dialog went like this: "he is gonna crash" "where is this?" "it's right out his garage door!" "that's his housing tract right over there" "lucky shit" "yea but maybe not, keep watching" "Ohhhh, Ouch!!" "that look like it hurt!" "look at his legs fly" "his visor is busted" "watch, he is gonna say fuck" "just wait" "he's hurting!" "poor 2smoke" "why isnt he saying fuck?" "Im sure he will" and sure enough, you did say it! we LOL! Not funny...I know!

Im sorry for your pain and set back. Im sure it wont be that long before your back at it because your sick like that, like so many of us here:lol:

I know I dont need to tell you this but:prof:do not look at the rock or you will go straight for it!