Dirt bike won't rev high?

Did you set the valves. Almost sounds like a combination of wornout parts and some valves that are not seating.
I haven't did anything internal. I'm pretty sure it's something internal I'm just not ready to open it up until I can pay for the parts. Honestly I'm thinking of just selling it as is but I'm waiting to see if it wouldn't be to expensive to fix whatever the cause is. I might just crack open the engine and see what all looks worn out. Anything I need to look for?

Hey bud! I can't upload from my iPad either! But if you have a YouTube channel or account or a Photobucket you can email them out then save them to YouTube or Photobucket from your email on your phone then share the link With the paper clip icon 7th from the left on the icon bar above the reply text box that I'm writing this on!

I think you would be kind of shortsighed not to do the very simple and FREE job of setting the valves. Its' routine maintenance anyway.

Here's a link to the YouTube video! It never smokes at all while idling and will idle perfect but as soon as I give it throttle it'll smokes a lot.

Link:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sNRWcQwK5ks
I call that blue smoke. Rings and or valve guides. Sounds like a thrashing machine. Again, check valve clearances. with a decent tune they can run a pretty long time burning oil like that. obviously keep checking it, it will drop pretty slow probably. if you took the exhaust pipe off and looked into the valve cavity/port I bet you can see where oil is migrating down the valve stem. (it will look like a black stripe.)

Update on all this. I haven't really did anything else to it at all. But every now and then I'd crank it up and it seems to be getting better and better on its own, I have no idea why or how. It accelerates a little better and feels like it's regained some powers. Also, before when I would crank it I would have to give it some throttle while kicking to get it to turn on but now it's been cranking every time the first try, and I don't even give it throttle. Also it still smokes a lot but it doesn't seem to smoke as much. And before when I would ride it a while it wouldn't idle once warm but now it idles even after a little riding. But still it's not perfect. Any theories?? I'm just tired of smoking so much.

Update on all this. I haven't really did anything else to it at all. But every now and then I'd crank it up and it seems to be getting better and better on its own, I have no idea why or how. It accelerates a little better and feels like it's regained some powers. Also, before when I would crank it I would have to give it some throttle while kicking to get it to turn on but now it's been cranking every time the first try, and I don't even give it throttle. Also it still smokes a lot but it doesn't seem to smoke as much. And before when I would ride it a while it wouldn't idle once warm but now it idles even after a little riding. But still it's not perfect. Any theories?? I'm just tired of smoking so much.

:noidea:
Keep riding it. Pour 1/2 a bottle of sea foam fuel conditioner to the tank and top it off with premium. Then ride it.

Haha I'm on my phone so it's autocorrect! I'll get some and see if it makes improvement.

Sea foam is great fuel conditioner and it will stabilize fuel and should be used in all your small engine fuel. However, it's not a cure all. This is just a shot in the dark I'm taking.

Well the seafoam honestly did work really well. It idles much smoother now and has gained some power. I only did it once but right after I ended up selling it. Thanks for the help! I plan on getting another dirt bike soon. Looking for something around a 125 or 150