Dirt Bike women acknowledged, FINALLY!

k, they are 35$ a piece, plus 5$ for priority mail shipping(no matter how many, I know I can cram 4 into the flat rate envelope) they are made from wool and alpaca, nice and warm.
PM me with what you want it to say, and I'll let you know if it fits across. Measure your head (like for a helmet, around, not up n down--tee hee). I have a paypal account. (thanks for the interest!)

k, they are 35$ a piece, plus 5$ for priority mail shipping(no matter how many, I know I can cram 4 into the flat rate envelope) they are made from wool and alpaca, nice and warm.
PM me with what you want it to say, and I'll let you know if it fits across. Measure your head (like for a helmet, around, not up n down--tee hee). I have a paypal account. (thanks for the interest!)

NOW you sound like a girl....................:smirk: :P Was there a thread wih pic's of your handy work?

NOW you sound like a girl....................:smirk: :P Was there a thread wih pic's of your handy work?

It was in the dirt bike women thread.
IMG_1000.jpg

Wow, cool thread :thumb: Sun anytime your in Las Vegas hit me up and bring your dirt bike. You may have to wait up for me at the split (cuz i'm slow) and i'll try not to cry if i crash :shocked: I gotta get one of those beenies !:banana: :thumb: :smirk:

Thanks PBK. Rode there once, I think it was called Ajax? I wasnt impressed but I didnt know which way to go either. We hit this boundary, some company or maybe it was military? Dont remember, just know I was saying "we need a local to show us this place." I dont frequent Vegas. Usually Im just passin through. When I rode there it was because I was attending an event at the speedway. An all women's track weekend. They had a clinic for dirt and Super Moto. And very few women participated, I was surprised. they had free Aprilla's to ride and everything! Silly girls, all stuck on sport bike:bonk:

Thanks PBK. Rode there once, I think it was called Ajax? I wasnt impressed but I didnt know which way to go either. We hit this boundary, some company or maybe it was military? Dont remember, just know I was saying "we need a local to show us this place." I dont frequent Vegas. Usually Im just passin through. When I rode there it was because I was attending an event at the speedway. An all women's track weekend. They had a clinic for dirt and Super Moto. And very few women participated, I was surprised. they had free Aprilla's to ride and everything! Silly girls, all stuck on sport bike:bonk:

It is called Apex and actually can be quite fun when not crowded. I have relatives that live there and have ridden near Vegas a couple times.

APEX is one of the spots that lit the fire getting me to get my first bike. PBK took me to APEX cause its only about 20 mins or so from his house. i was riding a 98 Wr400 and i had a lot of fun.

BTW watching that TV show Pawn Stars when he gets that old big wheeled 2 wheel drive dirt bike restored they were at the exact spot PBK always parks :P

Prolly my favorite place near vegas to ride is Logandale trails. That spot is relaly cool. Looks like something out of star trek and there is lots of things out there, mines, petrographic and we seen Mountain Goats on the side of the cliffs once. Also dont forget about the actual riding... its awesome and you can jsut hall ass down trails or jump into the rolling hill type stuff and build your own little track...

Dammit i want summer to be over so i can go visit PBK and we can ride again... only been a couple months and i already miss it.

It is called Apex and actually can be quite fun when not crowded. I have relatives that live there and have ridden near Vegas a couple times.
Yep it is called Apex. I used to ride there quite frequently. You are dead on tho, on a "slow" day it is a good place to ride. :ride: When the "public" shows up it can be downright dangerous out there. :shocked: