Different Spin On A Scam Email

I got an email today that I'm not sure is scam or not. Hopefully my DBA brothers will help me out. here it is:

"Pleasure to your response am I. My agent is willing to send you 72 million Nigerian Bogats if you are please to send to our Company 9 bars of Gold bullion. Reason is that agency fee required to locate your previously unbeknownst close relative, tribal King Blictoo McGambooo Nedge, recently was found beheaded in a dry lake out in an area out there, somewhere and has no relatives that have not been executed here. Please respond with great urgency.

Sincerely yours;
Dr. Ugooboo Bumstabba
Director, International Operations
Imperial Bank of Nigeria"

Legit? Looks like it to me. What say you?

They just want your location so they can execute you too. Maybe if you hunt up a KKK meeting or small group photo and send it, and tell them that the men under "the white" are all "his" relatives, you can invite him to a special meeting to be held in his honor and get settled up?

Last edited:
I got an email today that I'm not sure is scam or not. Hopefully my DBA brothers will help me out. here it is:

"Pleasure to your response am I. My agent is willing to send you 72 million Nigerian Bogats if you are please to send to our Company 9 bars of Gold bullion. Reason is that agency fee required to locate your previously unbeknownst close relative, tribal King Blictoo McGambooo Nedge, recently was found beheaded in a dry lake out in an area out there, somewhere and has no relatives that have not been executed here. Please respond with great urgency.

Sincerely yours;
Dr. Ugooboo Bumstabba
Director, International Operations
Imperial Bank of Nigeria"

Legit? Looks like it to me. What say you?
image.jpg