Different Spin On A Scam Email

How do people fall for these types of things? :bonk:
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/...o-4ers-fans-scammed-out-6000/?test=latestnews

Plus who in their right mind would pay $6k for 4 tickets?! :shocked:
Lot's of bullshit going on with Craigslist. My brother is messing around with this guy who sent him a check for $2800 for the desk he advertised for $250. The guy wants my brother to keep $400 for his troubles and give the rest of the money to some other guy who is supposed to come pick up the desk. The guy who supposedly bought the desk lives in Arkansas. :lol: My bro is going to go to the credit union where this check was drawn up and then take all of the info to the cops. I told him he was stupid for even going this far with the whole thing. I have other friends that have had this same thing happen, sell a bike for $100 and get a check for $1,000.

James

Staff member
Lot's of bullshit going on with Craigslist. My brother is messing around with this guy who sent him a check for $2800 for the desk he advertised for $250. The guy wants my brother to keep $400 for his troubles and give the rest of the money to some other guy who is supposed to come pick up the desk. The guy who supposedly bought the desk lives in Arkansas. :lol: My bro is going to go to the credit union where this check was drawn up and then take all of the info to the cops. I told him he was stupid for even going this far with the whole thing. I have other friends that have had this same thing happen, sell a bike for $100 and get a check for $1,000.
That's like the oldest scam in the books. :lol:

If a guy was actually going to come out to pick it up I'd get the cops involved. :thumb:

I got a couple new ones at Work. LOL

ROM TOBACCO COMPANY SOUTH AFRICA,
ZONAL CO-COORDINATOR
THE COCA COLA COMPANY
PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
DEPT COCA COLA AVENUE
http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/careers/index.html
P.O.BOX 2010 REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA
Copyright © 1994-2006 The South Africa Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service – Guideline

THE COCA COLA COMPANY OFFICIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the just concluded annual final draws held on the (31st of December, 2013) by Coca-Cola in conjunction with the British American Tobacco Worldwide Promotion, your email was among the 20 Lucky winners who won £500,000.00 each on the THE COCA COLA COMPANY PROMOTION.

However the results were released on the 7th of January, 2013 and your email was attached to ticket number (FLS-ZR39-825P-4); and ballot number (Batch Number: (74-263-BBN) The online draws was conducted by a random selection of email addresses from an exclusive list of 29,031 E-mail addresses of individuals and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the internet.

However, no tickets were sold but all email addresses were assigned to different ticket numbers for representation and privacy your winning reference number is: (FLS-ZR39-825P-4) Batch number: (74-263-BBN).

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection machine (TOPAZ) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

This Lottery is approved by the Gaming Board and also Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).This lottery is the 3rd of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

In other to claim your £500,000.00 prize winning, which has been deposited in a designated bank of Coca Cola Company.

However, you have to fill the form below and send it to the Promotion manager of THE COCA COLA COMPANY for verification and also call him on phone then He will assist you in obtaining the cheque of £500,000.00 has already been deposited in your favour Choice.

NAME:……………………………………….
SEX:…………………………………………
ADDRESS:…………………………………
EMAIL: ……………………………………..
MOBIL PHONE:……………………………………
COMPANY:……………………………

Please you are adviced to complete the form and send it immediately to our Promotion manager through Email or Phone for prompt collection of your fund.

(CONTACT PROMOTION MANAGER)

Name: Dr Joe Adams
The Coca Cola Company
Promotion /Prize Award
Overseas Subscribers Agents, 0083
Johannesburg (Gauteng) 2001 South Africa
Tel:+27-719956611
Fax: +27865571634
E-mail:joeadamsconsultant@dr.com

You are to keep all lotto information away from the general public especially your ticket number and ballot number.

(This is important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).

You are advised to contact :

Dr.Joe Adams for further informations.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
Yours faithfully,

Mrs. (Mrs bashera Abubakar)

And this one:
Email winner of 1,000,000.00USD in the recent PCHLOTTO. Please respond to collect winning, Please send your contact Details to pchwinnersdept201@imail.com.

James

Staff member
I'M RICH!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Just got this one:

Transaction is completed. $73064200 has been successfully transferred.
If the transaction was made by mistake please contact our customer service.
Receipt of payment is attached.

*** This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply ***
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender Opens in new window
© 2013 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved

James

Staff member
:lol: Just got this via the contact us form. :bonk:

Vendor Offer
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are producers and exporters of Motorbike Category Gloves.
Our item can be classified as following…

Motocross Gloves.
Motorbike Gloves.
Dirt Bike Gloves.
Cycling Gloves.

All these products and other which are not mentioned in this e-mail. All are made by very experienced labor.
Under the supervision of quality assurance team. I really believe that we can stratify you by our products.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any details regarding our products also you can ask for samples.

Best Regards.
Hmmm, just read it again, didn't notice that line about samples. :thinking:

SRAD97750

Staff member
So Silly...

"Your brother has invited you to the wedding party. Your sweetheart thinks of having a kid.
Your mother and father have health disorders, the roof of your cottage looks like it is going to crumble any second and your office manager insists on your attending some course in a popular college.
And all you can anticipate behind all those events are many spare dollars running away from your account and pockets faster than you can get them.
The good news is that you can cope with all your burning expenditures and afford little cute pleasures of life!
Click here to learn how to get solid cash easily : *Link removed*"

He had me until the part about college... :smirk:-BIG DAN

Not an email but phone calls. I have no idea how my number gets out there but now all the veterans companies are calling. So I asked the percentage that goes to the veterans and this is what I get 30 to 50%. Are you fucking kidding me? I then say you should be ashamed of yourself taking that much from the veterans and hang up.

James

Staff member
Here's a new one:

Hello,

There's a 30 day delinquency added to your credit report yesterday.

We urge you to check your credit score immediately & request for removal of this delinquency if you believe its not appropriate.

If this 30-day delinquency is correct, it may remain on your report for seven years or more. It can also badly effect your chances of getting loans in near future.

This is the only website from where you can check your score for Free GO HERE [scam link removed].

Sincerely,

Sarah Johnson

Account Manager

Credit Awareness Bureau

SRAD97750

Staff member
This one didn't make it through our spam filter... I wonder why?

I love it and it spins and also can weren't that great things that contains Maura Honey witches and natural exclusive ingredient that only I'm as found in New Zeal and from the new cat raise its I'm honey that's harvested from these babies special babies and so it again this is a very antiseptic soothing mask years ago *Link Removed* when an easy issue he says finicky as in all life ma SAR call the Catholic very popular incredible antioxidants I like these I was there you know you mentioned Elizabeth Arden L cool who is your pics inspiration in both your personal life and in the beauty industry goody you look to up who inspires you I think a dinner and and in beauty and fashion I you know all that..
*Link removed*

-BIG DAN:thumb: