All Dez Thanksgiving

Well..........it was dusty as sh!t. It had not rained yet or recently. Real bad. Great temps, good camp fires, not very many people out. One of the group was following my wife as they dropped into a wash. Her bike kicked out, but she recovered and kept going. He crashed and did a level 5 shoulder separation. He had a Rekluse so we got him up n on the bike and he rode back to camp about 3 miles. Surgery today.

Wednesday nite it rained-Hooray!! Of course then the wind blew for 2 days n dried it out. Still not to many people. We left Saturday by noon.

Next trip for me is Prez day weekend and or the weekend after when one of our local bike shops hosts a ride weekend with raffle and free dinner.

Well..........it was dusty as sh!t. It had not rained yet or recently. Real bad. Great temps, good camp fires, not very many people out. One of the group was following my wife as they dropped into a wash. Her bike kicked out, but she recovered and kept going. He crashed and did a level 5 shoulder separation. He had a Rekluse so we got him up n on the bike and he rode back to camp about 3 miles. Surgery today.

Wednesday nite it rained-Hooray!! Of course then the wind blew for 2 days n dried it out. Still not to many people. We left Saturday by noon.

Next trip for me is Prez day weekend and or the weekend after when one of our local bike shops hosts a ride weekend with raffle and free dinner.

:wave: Hey Mike! Long time no talk or see! Looks like all is well.

Sup Mike. :wave: I was Utah bound on T-day. This year we are planing on going out and trying to get a large group together again. I will be out the weekend after Pres day for a D37 race. I will try and stop by the shop ride weekend if I can. There will be a dez race that weekend on sunday to keep that in mind