Pro "Device" on Stewarts Bike?

I don't doubt it, look at 28 29 second mark how Dungey's bike kinds of lunges in idle with his hand off the clutch, :noidea: just saying

hmmm... I wonder if it just isnt a super tight tranny and clutch pack... I notice he uses the clutch every where especially when braking into turns hard...:thinking:

hmmm... I wonder if it just isnt a super tight tranny and clutch pack... I notice he uses the clutch every where especially when braking into turns hard...:thinking:

well sure you will still use a clutch it still disengages the plates to bring the reves up just like you do on your smoker. it just won't die when you come in hot and slam the back brake,,,that's the cheating side of the rekluse...

Data Acquisition? The guy on the left is from the Italian firm, GET Data. The San Manuel Yamahas were running a new device that acquires data from sensors on the engine, exhaust and rear wheel, and combines it with data transmitted from an on-bike GPS device, all for use to determine the bike's performance on different parts of the track. San Manuel restricted photographers from shooting photos inside it's roped off area. There has been a lot of speculation about this system - stay tuned.
found this on dirt rider

well sure you will still use a clutch it still disengages the plates to bring the reves up just like you do on your smoker. it just won't die when you come in hot and slam the back brake,,,that's the cheating side of the rekluse...

Exactly! Just like buying a sports car with an automatic transmission.

And another thing comes to mind...
This really kills the privateer effort.... They can't compete with factory tech like that. A $500 clutch system isn't alot of money to a factory, but if a privateer has to buy one thats 2 entry fees. The electronic equipment alone these factories are using could be a privateers racing budget for the next 5 years.....
Its really starting to hurt our sport.... How many privatteers do you see in Nascar these days?
I know to Run the Daytona 200 my buddy saves all year for entry fees and expenses just for that 1 race. 10K plus his bike, and what his volunteer crew pays.