Desert Riding April 3rd 2010

Nothing exciting , just figured i would post this , I was , when riding this and still am , out of shape after breaking my neck last spring (takes a lot longer than i thought it would to get anywhere near where i was physically before that ), so i am still pretty slow , hopefully before the year is over i will get back up to speed , anyway i had posted this on TT but i figured the Pic/Vid section was kinda bare so figured i would add one ![video=vimeo;10705404]http://www.vimeo.com/10705404[/media]

Oh and here is my neck , it pretty much ruined my riding all last year

Looks like a fun trail. I especially liked that wet dirt. Too bad the ride ended so soon. I hope you were able to fix the flat back at the truck and go back out.

:hail: ...Wow, broken neck you da man, I don't know if I would have the cahones enough to get back on (or if my family would even let me :doh: ). So if I may ask where and how did you hurt yourself?

Not really sure when i actually broke it , i had fallen while riding in the woods and seperated my shoulder , and the pain was pretty bad and then my arms and hands and feet started going numb , so i went and had X-Rays , and they said , well you hurt so much because you have separated shoulder and a broken neck , that was in March of 09 ,so i am guessing that is when i broke it , as i really didn't notice it right away ,and really thought it was all just going to get better , but i had my first surgery on March 26th and the second(both on my neck) on the 7th of April , 09 , they said i had some spinal chord damage and i still have permanent numbness in my thumb , index and middle finger on my right hand ,and still have a lot of pain , but i can still ride so thats whats important !

they said it was less than the thickness of a peice of paper from me becoming like Christopher Reeves , so i was pretty lucky !

Not really sure when i actually broke it , i had fallen while riding in the woods and seperated my shoulder , and the pain was pretty bad and then my arms and hands and feet started going numb , so i went and had X-Rays , and they said , well you hurt so much because you have separated shoulder and a broken neck , that was in March of 09 ,so i am guessing that is when i broke it , as i really didn't notice it right away ,and really thought it was all just going to get better , but i had my first surgery on March 26th and the second(both on my neck) on the 7th of April , 09 , they said i had some spinal chord damage and i still have permanent numbness in my thumb , index and middle finger on my right hand ,and still have a lot of pain , but i can still ride so thats whats important !

they said it was less than the thickness of a peice of paper from me becoming like Christopher Reeves , so i was pretty lucky !

Wow and i thought I was gnarly riding while having a heart attack, your one tough cookie...

This is the right forum for you. You really are a Dirt Bike Addict :thumb:
Gas to ya !

Holy crap Jim: that's the kind of stuff that makes me cringe.:shocked: You do have a set. I don't know if I would ever throw my leg over a bike again. Good for you. :cheers: (ps: it looks like you have a cavity :smirk:)