Desert ride out behind my house.

Sorry Smoke, I heard about Turtle Heads for a couple years after my OW incident. James will hear about whoops for another couple years, and The Geek will never live down the slide. It shouldn't be too many more Ride Reports before we forget. :P

Sorry Smoke, I heard about Turtle Heads for a couple years after my OW incident. James will hear about whoops for another couple years, and The Geek will never live down the slide. It shouldn't be too many more Ride Reports before we forget. :P

That's it...dig it in a little deeper, add a little salt...........:smirk:

Not sure I want to ride with you guys....then again, I'm still livng down the wooly swamp escapade I had with my old buddies from "yeeeeears" ago (early 80's) up in Big Bear...no need to recap here, it's in the campfire thread if so inclined! A couple rides after ain't nothin! :prof:.....:devil:

Nice videos! Except for those:foul:rocks! :lol: j/k

Your so lucky to have a place out there. Those trails looks so SWEET! Many appear to be whoopless. You guys ride at a pretty good clip. Especially in the beginning:smirk: Has your bro ever made it up that climb before? I take it 2smoke is your Bro? Who is younger? Let me guess...2smoke!

I want to know more about the BBQ Bet there is a great story behind it. Do tell CDA! Inquiring minds want to know!

Nice videos! Except for those:foul:rocks! :lol: j/k

Your so lucky to have a place out there. Those trails looks so SWEET! Many appear to be whoopless. You guys ride at a pretty good clip. Especially in the beginning:smirk: Has your bro ever made it up that climb before? I take it 2smoke is your Bro? Who is younger? Let me guess...2smoke!

I want to know more about the BBQ Bet there is a great story behind it. Do tell CDA! Inquiring minds want to know!

I am very fortunate to live where I live. Very rarely do I load the bike in the truck to go ride. I dont know if you watched all of the videos but there are some pretty whooped out sections of trail. Alot of the "trails" that we road are sand washes so not so much on the whoops and you kinda have to go fast to get through them. They are particularly good after the a good rain or snow melt. To the best of my knowledge my brother (Who isnt 2smoke. I am 2Smoke) has never made it to the the top of that climb. Pretty close though. Ive tried to climb it a few times and only ever made it as far as he did.

No reall story to tell about BBQ Point. But I assure you Ive never seen anybody preparing food up there. However I have seen lots of (young) folks smoking stuff that they shouldnt up there. Hence the name BBQ Point. But I must confess I have eaten lunch up there but never BBQ'ed anything in that particular area.

I watched videos 1, 4 and 5. Random huh?

Hence,
"So your brother isnt 2moke?" :lol: Also as in you didnt make it 2smoke on the hill either?

Also as in I thought all (young) people like 2smoke:smirk: Never mind, I know my sense of humor is off at times and not always understood.

I liked what I saw in 1, 4 and 5. I need to check the rest of them out:thumb:

I watched videos 1, 4 and 5. Random huh?

Hence,
"So your brother isnt 2moke?" :lol: Also as in you didnt make it 2smoke on the hill either?

Also as in I thought all (young) people like 2smoke:smirk: Never mind, I know my sense of humor is off at times and not always understood.

I liked what I saw in 1, 4 and 5. I need to check the rest of them out:thumb:
You would be surprised at how much your humor is like the rest of ours....:lol:

They never forget. :P

Also as in you didnt make it 2smoke on the hill either? I have never made it all the way up that hill. And likely never will. But Im Ok with that.

Also as in I thought all (young) people like 2smoke:smirk:
Never mind, I know my sense of humor is off at times and not always understood. I liked what I saw in 1, 4 and 5. I need to check the rest of them out:thumb:

Im not as young as you think I am. I have never BBQed anything on top of BBQ Point. I havent done that kind of stuff in going on 20 years or better.
Most people that dont know you never will. Eventually I will get it.
Makes me feel good that you enjoyed my videos:thumb: