decisions

First off, cars aren't investments, you will never get out what you put in. They need to be treated as tools, basically something to take care of a problem (get from A-to-B, pick up chicks, impress clients, etc.).

What exactly are you looking for, something that gets you from A-to-B? If so what's wrong with your current truck? It runs right? With a truck like that I wouldn't be that concerned about the rust or if the paint doesn't match, just that it gets me from A-to-B. I also wouldn't be putting any money into it unless it's to get a dead truck running again.

If you want something a little newer and more dependable you're going to have to spend $2,000-5,000.

My advice would be to keep it until you're out of school and have a full time job. While not putting a penny more into it that you don't haven't to, instead save that money.
Wow stuff is cheap down there, 2-5k here will get you an old beat up piece of crap.well maybe 5 k you can get something alright , but not any less than that, as long as it's 4x4 ,if not it's worthless.and hey, I don't think I've put a cent into my 95 f150 in at least 2 or 3 years, but it gets from a to b.

Wow stuff is cheap down there, 2-5k here will get you an old beat up piece of crap.well maybe 5 k you can get something alright , but not any less than that, as long as it's 4x4 ,if not it's worthless.and hey, I don't think I've put a cent into my 95 f150 in at least 2 or 3 years, but it gets from a to b.

Lol. Can you get 2500 for it?

@Nighthawk016
I told you when you bought it run it into the ground for as long as you can and dump as little money as possible into it and save that coin towards a new car/truck/technicolor dream coat.
Go have fun, you're too young to press such matters. Graduate school, get a bitch'n job not in the Midwest and tap some sweet sweet Brazilian ass:thumb:

image.jpg

@Nighthawk016
I told you when you bought it run it into the ground for as long as you can and dump as little money as possible into it and save that coin towards a new car/truck/technicolor dream coat.
Go have fun, you're too young to press such matters. Graduate school, get a bitch'n job not in the Midwest and tap some sweet sweet Brazilian ass:thumb:

View attachment 22224
What mike is saying is.... When in doubt, Fuck bitches get money

Get a boat load of money, bang hot bitches on a regular basis.... The 2 go hand in hand. Boats and bitches that is... No one really wants to own one but you'll use your buddies day in and day out if you don't have to maintain it. Just sayin:tits:
Well this Derailed quickly