All DBA West/CA(?) Spring/Summer Ride

:foul:Well hurry up already! :blah:

I'm ready to see what you socal squids ride. :smirk: Looks so dam easy compared to norcal single track. :P:poke:

Patience grasshopper...............the guys on here ALWAYS havea summer ride planned whether in KM, LPNF or even in Racks backyard...:smirk:...:P...

We will be with the rack clan!! If it's ok with his wife:(

As long as Mrs. Lug is with you, you can camp with us :smirk: :hug:

Location of spangler staging area?

Stay tuned...

We are heading up around Red Mountain President Weekend too unless we go to the other area. :thinking: Either way, looking forward to it. We have never gone all the way to Spangler to camp but been through there and it looks real populated. Stayed down at Searles football field once and it was too crowded.

This is true for major holiday weekends. We try to go there on off weekends note the dates of 2/22 - 2/27 AFTER Prez Weekend.

Says who? We don't have a location yet! :lol:

It would be in a central location for most people. I fully plan on driving 6-8 hours. :banana:

It's a 4 -5 hour drive for me with the toy hauler in tow.

"CAMP BITCH"......let us not forget! :smirk:...:moon:

Oh, I surely will not forget!! :thumb:

There may be something in the works already..................:devil:................Details to follow!!!!!!!!!! :P

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

:foul:Well hurry up already! :blah:

I'm ready to see what you socal squids ride. :smirk: Looks so dam easy compared to norcal single track. :P:poke:

Did someone say single track :devil:. I know of a few in the dez as well as the forest............

Patience grasshopper...............the guys on here ALWAYS havea summer ride planned whether in KM, LPNF or even in Racks backyard...:smirk:...:P...

Rez is right on one thing, there are several rides that materialize throughout the spring and summer. However, only a select few get the tour of our local swimming hole :smirk::devil:

Anyone care to venture the swimming hole this summer:devil:

Did someone say single track :devil:. I know of a few in the dez as well as the forest............

Rez is right on one thing, there are several rides that materialize throughout the spring and summer. However, only a select few get the tour of our local swimming hole :smirk::devil:

IN! Your in Central CA right?

As long as Mrs. Lug is with you, you can camp with us :smirk: :hug:

Stay tuned...

This is true for major holiday weekends. We try to go there on off weekends note the dates of 2/22 - 2/27 AFTER Prez Weekend.

It's a 4 -5 hour drive for me with the toy hauler in tow.

Oh, I surely will not forget!! :thumb:

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

I may be up for it...............Huskys like the snow, I'm sure they can swim......:shocked:

as for the "possibilities in April, they're out there...I'm trying to figure things out!

Call me whatever you want just don't call me late for dinner.:smirk: (Or camp bitch).:moon: That would be Mr. camp bitch to you BTW.:devil:

So WHEN I actually have the Ride At The REZ :thinking:...what do you prefer to cook on...I have 3 charcoal/wood grills and 2 propane stove tops...:smirk:...I won't say your choices are endless however enough cooking space for let's say...20-25 of your hungriest riders! MR. Camp Beeeeeeotch! :prof:

So WHEN I actually have the Ride At The REZ :thinking:...what do you prefer to cook on...I have 3 charcoal/wood grills and 2 propane stove tops...:smirk:...I won't say your choices are endless however enough cooking space for let's say...20-25 of your hungriest riders! MR. Camp Beeeeeeotch! :prof:
So exactly where is the Rez ranch?