DBA Veteran's Thread

I am a veteran and thought it would be cool to find out who all the other veterans are. So, post up your service branch, date in and out, job or mos, or anything else you would like to share.

USAF
Jan 21, 1993-Apr 02, 1997
E.O.D./Egress
SSgt

I had a total of 14 tours overseas and got to see an amazing amount of the world. Some really bad, some really good. (Still find shrapnel in my bed in the morning sometimes) It definitely made me grow up quick. I would not take it back for the world and would do it again and also recommend it to any young man or woman seeking guidance in life. My military experience has given me the skills and work ethic to outperform most of my peers in many situations in life.

Anyway thanks to all the other veterans out there that help to make our country what it is. :thumb:

:thumb::USA:

Not a Veteran, but have a Daughter and Bro-in-Law in the US Army. Bro did 3 tours so far in Iraq and is getting ready to leave in Feb for a tour in Afghanistan.

Big supporter of the Military as well as the Vets.

I am a veteran and thought it would be cool to find out who all the other veterans are. So, post up your service branch, date in and out, job or mos, or anything else you would like to share.

USAF
Jan 21, 1993-Apr 02, 1997
E.O.D./Egress
SSgt

I had a total of 14 tours overseas and got to see an amazing amount of the world. Some really bad, some really good. (Still find shrapnel in my bed in the morning sometimes) It definitely made me grow up quick. I would not take it back for the world and would do it again and also recommend it to any young man or woman seeking guidance in life. My military experience has given me the skills and work ethic to outperform most of my peers in many situations in life.

Anyway thanks to all the other veterans out there that help to make our country what it is. :thumb:
Thank you for your service. :USA:

Thanks to all the veterans :thumb: My step-dad is currently a SSG in the Army. Did 3 tours of duty in Iraq and was just about to be sent to Afgahn, but is going down the trail instead.

P.S: All the Vets don't forget to go to Applebees for a free meal :prof:

Thanks to all the veterans :thumb: My step-dad is currently a SSG in the Army. Did 3 tours of duty in Iraq and was just about to be sent to Afgahn, but is going down the trail instead.

P.S: All the Vets don't forget to go to Applebees for a free meal :prof:

Don't worry that's where I'm going for lunch tomorrow!:thumb:

Never served but my uncle was a lifer in the Army, he was a drill Sargent at Ft. Knox tank division and I spent allot of time at my cousins house on the base. I have much respect for the military and want to thank everyone who served or is serving. :thumb: :USA: