All DBA T-Day Ride

Ok another ? Sorry...lol. I don't know what y'all are doing for food last time I just cooked a couple tri tips and took some whiskey and water for the weekend... If you guys are having actual meals I'll toss in some money or something to eat or I'll just munch on tri tip all day like last time...lol.

Ok another ? Sorry...lol. I don't know what y'all are doing for food last time I just cooked a couple tri tips and took some whiskey and water for the weekend... If you guys are having actual meals I'll toss in some money or something to eat or I'll just munch on tri tip all day like last time...lol.

There is no time for eating, this is a riding :ride: drinking :picard: weekend.

SRAD97750

Staff member
So, I am getting excited that this trip is only a few days away!:banana:

Looks like my brother and I will be there Monday around 8am till wednesday before dark. The weather looks promising for cold, clear weather. The rainfall over this weekend should make conditions fairly good.
Also, we may make another (day) showing on friday or saturday!!!

We are shy... come up and say HI. -BIG DAN:thumb:

So, I am getting excited that this trip is only a few days away!:banana:

Looks like my brother and I will be there Monday around 8am till wednesday before dark. The weather looks promising for cold, clear weather. The rainfall over this weekend should make conditions fairly good.
Also, we may make another (day) showing on friday or saturday!!!

We are shy... come up and say HI. -BIG DAN:thumb:

So you guys have never been to one of our get togethers? You will have fun.

But you do know about the initiation for the new guys, right?

So you guys have never been to one of our get togethers? You will have fun.

But you do know about the initiation for the new guys, right?

Dam, I am going to miss that... :thinking: Wait, am I a new guy or does the Clamper trip count. :lol:: lol: Aw, I'll do it again! :devil:

Dam, I am going to miss that... :thinking: Wait, am I a new guy or does the Clamper trip count. :lol:: lol: Aw, I'll do it again! :devil:

Oh no Gary, the Clamper trip definitely counts. Heck, we could have filmed a documentary on that trip. Crashes, potato guns, a hundred guys singing the National Anthem at 2AM, Alex sneaking into their camp, that bizarre ride to the Pinnacles etc.

Oh no Gary, the Clamper trip definitely counts. Heck, we could have filmed a documentary on that trip. Crashes, potato guns, a hundred guys singing the National Anthem at 2AM, Alex sneaking into their camp, that bizarre ride to the Pinnacles etc.

I wander why they are shutting down your areas to ride :thinking:

:lol: