All DBA T-Day Ride

Are people gonna be riding Sat-Sun 27-28 ? or just bailing to go home ?

I'm gonna be in Ocotillo all week with my crew... but thinking about skipping out before the "after TDay zoo" arrives down there... and scooting up to Spangler Sat or Sun for the day to do a little riding... :ride: and put some faces with the names around here. :wave:

Rack... Geek... you guys gonna be riding through 28th ?

I'm gonna be in Ocotillo all week with my crew... but thinking about skipping out before the "after TDay zoo" arrives down there... and scooting up to Spangler Sat or Sun for the day to do a little riding... :ride: and put some faces with the names around here. :wave:

The plan for me is a dayride on Sat AM and leave Sat PM. I will have been there a week by then and need a day to readjust to civilian life.:cry::smirk: No way for you to come out Friday?

I have James with me, our plan is to bail out early Sunday morning.

As of now, I will be hanging until Sunday, but packing up leaving in the morning. I will be out from Tuesday and need to get home and get things put away.

I think that I'll probably come out Monday morning. Not really sure how long I'll stay. Maybe till Thursday or Friday. I'll be staying in my trusty truck bed tent. :banana:

TurkeyDay07006.jpg

So how come your bro won'tlet you stay in his POS MH?.....:noidea:

As of now, I will be hanging until Sunday, but packing up leaving in the morning. I will be out from Tuesday and need to get home and get things put away.

Most time consuming thing will be restocking your rag and polishing compound cabinet....:smirk: Unloading your bike and putting it back on the stand shouldn't take but 1 minute! :P Even though our Tday tradition is fun filled I'd love to go out with your guys........Hopefully some time in late winter spring time we can arrange a POST Tday DBA "Ride At The Rez" event...:ride:

So how come your bro won'tlet you stay in his POS MH?.....:noidea:

Even if his Bro fixed the gas tank on the POS MH, if he took it, his Son would want to go to. That equals bringing another friend, and enough of this 3rd person crap, I can't afford a huge trip like that. My bike is ready, we'll finish the 250 next week, and it's going with Sawyer to Stoddard, with his friends family. That way I can rough it out of the back of my truck for 3 or 4 days, and conserve some squish, for a good New Years trip to OW.:thumb:

Well if I can pull it off, I'll try to come out Friday night for a little camp antics and Sat AM ride. Be nice to get to meet James too while he's out here.

I'm prob 50/50 cause I just don't know how much they'll whip my butt in Ocotillo. But if I have anything left I'll drop the Toy Hauler in front of the house and throw a bike in the van and shoot up there. :thumb:

Even if his Bro fixed the gas tank on the POS MH, if he took it, his Son would want to go to. That equals bringing another friend, and enough of this 3rd person crap, I can't afford a huge trip like that. My bike is ready, we'll finish the 250 next week, and it's going with Sawyer to Stoddard, with his friends family. That way I can rough it out of the back of my truck for 3 or 4 days, and conserve some squish, for a good New Years trip to OW.:thumb:

GOT IT........:thumb: :ride: I toally understand the squish situation...

James

Staff member
Man this place is going to be dead as hell :bored: come Tday week. Don't worry James I watch the place for ya while you are gone :devil:
:lol: I was thinking the same thing recently. We'll start a "live" thread, that we can update on the fly, with pictures and video, sort of like how the Rack & Gang thread was. :thumb::ride:

I'm pretty much stuck in town from Monday through at least part of Friday. Is anyone going to be out there the weekend before?

I should be able to get out there Friday PM. At least I hope so.