All DBA T-Day Ride

James

Staff member
James are you going to take the train or fly out to Cali?
Well I was going to hop on the dog sled and take run through Canada out there, but according to Edge:
there was a big dog-sled pile up a week ago and they are still cleaning up the carnage
:noidea: So it looks like I'm going to have to fly.

Wait train? :lol: Do they even have passenger trains anymore, I could probably drive out there faster then going with the train. :bonk:

Looks like Im out. I think I have a blown head:cry: Had to be towed from Schmidt tunnel this weekend. Lots of deep sand the route we went. So much fun towing in deep sand! A 650 pulling me with an angry radiator spouting.

If you hear on the news about a woman who is ballistic screaming she needs to ride, well it's probably me!

My life is over as I know it....I think I will go jump of a cliff now:pout:

James

Staff member
Looks like Im out. I think I have a blown head:cry: Had to be towed from Schmidt tunnel this weekend. Lots of deep sand the route we went. So much fun towing in deep sand! A 650 pulling me with an angry radiator spouting.

If you hear on the news about a woman who is ballistic screaming she needs to ride, well it's probably me!

That really sucks Sun, just remember your body isn't broken (I think) and you'll be back before you know it. :ride:

:devil: Oh and I'll keep an eye on the news for a woman that is "borrowing" peoples bike to go and get her riding fix. :smirk:

Dang, I sure wish I could make this ride. Would be real cool to meet all the gang. C'mon Sun, there has got to be more than a couple of DBA'ers that would lend you a buddy bike?? :thumb:

You need to come out and visit at the very least. I'm also sure there would be a bike for you to borrow whilst there too, even if you come for the day. What would our Tday week be without a "Sun" visit.:prof: Besides gotta meet the infamous James also.:shocked:

woosa-anger-management-demotivational-poster-1254731688.jpg

Ok, wait, I feel some cactus swingin' coming along with that health care remark! :foul:
ME TO!:lol: mr. townshed, i think we are no longer friends :lol::thumb:

I really wish that I could make this ride but I won't be healed enough in time for the trip. That's too bad because you all seem like a great bunch of people to ride with. Much better than those TT rides. Anyway, you all tear the desert up for me but not too much because I will be there in January for my annual 1000 mile dual sport from Ridgecrest to Avi and back. :rocker: on my friends.