All DBA T-Day Ride

Pu**y whipped young man you are.:P And I was hoping that you weren't going.:smirk: Well if you must, then you must. See ya on that Sunday.:thumb:

Can't be that! I don't get none.:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::naughty: Com'on now... it makes perfect sense...

She doesn't like her car, doesn't want your truck, but likes your truck better than her car!! :smirk: :lol:

see you know what I mean.:thumb:

Sweet TWS, hope to see you out there. Great post on TT, so we can have a debate around the fire about the forums...:thinking: So your wife does not want to drive her car out by herself, but will drive the truck round trip by herself..:thinking::noidea:

Oh yeah, look my bike was not on a stand here, just leaning against GW's motohome...:devil: (last year's T-Day)
CDA.jpg

Her deal is she doesn't what to drive home by her self after the long weekend.:noidea:

Sweet TWS, hope to see you out there. Great post on TT, so we can have a debate around the fire about the forums...:thinking: So your wife does not want to drive her car out by herself, but will drive the truck round trip by herself..:thinking::noidea:

Oh yeah, look my bike was not on a stand here, just leaning against GW's motohome...:devil: (last year's T-Day)
CDA.jpg

Did he also provide a soft cloth and cleaner????......and chair???....:smirk::smirk::smirk:

Here are some DBA'ers on their way to Spangler!! This is Garlock road so I've been told. The only thing missing are the bikes. I like this video. I put it here for you locals coming to Spangler to recognize. Crank it and watch it full screen! Who is the driver?:thinking:and whose the passenger? They look familiar:smirk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIJICVkbyyM&feature=player_embedded

that video is killer :banana: sound s a little messed up for me for some reson tho but its killer.

Motorhome headers installed and the thing actually started up and runs quieter than with the stock exhaust. I guess those cracks were noisy.
Ann and I will be there.

Motorhome headers installed and the thing actually started up and runs quieter than with the stock exhaust. I guess those cracks were noisy.
Ann and I will be there.

Damn, glad that the motorhome is fixed, as for Tday and you guys going, uhhh, not so sure.:smirk::P

ok finally got my medical insurance thanks to Obama so i'm pretty stoked about that... now just waiting to hear about my job still.

James are you thinking about one in our aera? i wanted to tell you, Crow Canyon is a really nice track and there have a turkey run with alot of big events including demo rides from husaberg and KTM, the place is real clean and friendly, plus its about an hour and a half from my house ide say

James

Staff member
James are you thinking about one in our aera? i wanted to tell you, Crow Canyon is a really nice track and there have a turkey run with alot of big events including demo rides from husaberg and KTM, the place is real clean and friendly, plus its about an hour and a half from my house ide say
:thumb: We'll probably have something for us Midwest guys next year. :ride:
ok finally got my medical insurance thanks to Obama so i'm pretty stoked about that.
:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Calm down James..Caaaaalm the :bleep: down...don't say something that you'll regret later. :smirk: