All DBA T-Day Ride

:confused: I thought you couldn't ride because of your fractured wrist?

ehh... shouldn't but still can i just wrap my glove up in elctrical tape so it keeps my wrist and thumb straight. I lifted wrong at the gym yesturday and killed it though. Right now it's all about the $$$ for me if i can afford it i'll be there!

Ok ! The Wheels are set in motion. I previously had to work Saturday Nov 20th wich is my B-day. I changed that with my boss for one of his Saturdays at the office. I put in for the whole week off, so the wheels are in motion. I still have a few things to work out. I did make a pack with some other folks at the Memorial day trip but we'll se what happens. The other thing that might be "the decider" (Bush) is the Wife has to work Monday and Tuesday and she won't drive her car out by her self. She did say we can go out Saturday and she'll take the truck home for work and come back. How this makes any sense don't ask me but Females normally don't make much sense at all anyways.:P Drive the civic out after work on Tuesday or drive the Diesel eating pig back and fourth four times. :bonk: :noidea: I know one thing for Sure ! I'm not staying Home till Tuesday night. :finger: THAT!

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9703770#post9703770

Ok ! The Wheels are set in motion. I previously had to work Saturday Nov 20th wich is my B-day. I changed that with my boss for one of his Saturdays at the office. I put in for the whole week off, so the wheels are in motion. I still have a few things to work out. I did make a pack with some other folks at the Memorial day trip but we'll se what happens. The other thing that might be "the decider" (Bush) is the Wife has to work Monday and Tuesday and she won't drive her car out by her self. She did say we can go out Saturday and she'll take the truck home for work and come back. How this makes any sense don't ask me but Females normally don't make much sense at all anyways.:P Drive the civic out after work on Tuesday or drive the Diesel eating pig back and fourth four times. :bonk: :noidea: I know one thing for Sure ! I'm not staying Home till Tuesday night. :finger: THAT!

Pu**y whipped young man you are.:P And I was hoping that you weren't going.:smirk: Well if you must, then you must. See ya on that Sunday.:thumb:

she won't drive her car out by her self. She did say we can go out Saturday and she'll take the truck home for work and come back. How this makes any sense don't ask me but Females normally don't make much sense at all anyways.:P Drive the civic out after work on Tuesday or drive the Diesel eating pig back and fourth four times. :bonk: :noidea:

:rolleyes::naughty: Com'on now... it makes perfect sense...

She doesn't like her car, doesn't want your truck, but likes your truck better than her car!! :smirk: :lol:

Sweet TWS, hope to see you out there. Great post on TT, so we can have a debate around the fire about the forums...:thinking: So your wife does not want to drive her car out by herself, but will drive the truck round trip by herself..:thinking::noidea:

Oh yeah, look my bike was not on a stand here, just leaning against GW's motohome...:devil: (last year's T-Day)
CDA.jpg

Sweet TWS, hope to see you out there. Great post on TT, so we can have a debate around the fire about the forums...:thinking: So your wife does not want to drive her car out by herself, but will drive the truck round trip by herself..:thinking::noidea:

Oh yeah, look my bike was not on a stand here, just leaning against GW's motohome...:devil: (last year's T-Day)
CDA.jpg

My trailer and motorhome was proud to be able to assist you too.:smirk::rolleyes: