All DBA T-Day Ride

What to do, what to do, what to do.. We do our thanksgiving desert trip in the redrock randsburg area. a good sized group. 10 being the lowest to 20 the largest. I was considering playing hookie from that and jump on the La-Barstow-Las Vegas dual sport run. Now this sounds like a good time too. darn.. all these choices....

What to do, what to do, what to do.. We do our thanksgiving desert trip in the redrock randsburg area. a good sized group. 10 being the lowest to 20 the largest. I was considering playing hookie from that and jump on the La-Barstow-Las Vegas dual sport run. Now this sounds like a good time too. darn.. all these choices....

Easy choice, ask your group for a change of venue.:thumb:

James

Staff member
Nah it isn't that hard of a choice. :P

Nah it isn't that hard of a choice. :P

LOL.. Our Thansgiving trip, we normally camp in a secluded spot, bring our arsenal and shoot up a storm when not riding. we would head towards dove one day, randsburg another, and fart around redrock the other. then at night, the desert margaritas are flowing. since half the losers sold their bikes, I was considering doing the LA to Barstow dual sport instead. we will see how things go, it would be nice to kick it with you guys...

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the pen? :smirk:
5 hours of sleep and 140 mile commute can do that to ya:cry: not to mention my supposed "friends" wanting me to be in a saddle and slide for them.:cry::rolleyes: WTF is up with that?:naughty:

J/k of course. Have a nice weekend all. (Meds kicked in, Tim):thumb:

LOL.. Our Thansgiving trip, we normally camp in a secluded spot, bring our arsenal and shoot up a storm when not riding. we would head towards dove one day, randsburg another, and fart around redrock the other. then at night, the desert margaritas are flowing. since half the losers sold their bikes, I was considering doing the LA to Barstow dual sport instead. we will see how things go, it would be nice to kick it with you guys...

So is your KTM back in YOUR garage :noidea: Need a plate to do B to V

I am thinking the 2011 B to V for me.