All DBA T-Day Ride

i just got word... even if the wife has to work the sister in law said she would have no problem watching my kids fri-sun so you can now put me down as a guaranteed...:banana: :rocker: :smirk: :ride:

i just got word... even if the wife has to work the sister in law said she would have no problem watching my kids fri-sun so you can now put me down as a guaranteed...:banana: :rocker: :smirk: :ride:

Wow! A riding weekend, away from the wife, and kids.:shocked: I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.:devil:

im cool with them coming.. i kinda hope they do but its nice to know that if they cant come i still can :thumb:

Both options are great, but I used to, and still do, savor the no wife, and kid getaways.:cheers: Dinner can be a sandwhich and a beer. Or just a beer when you're alone. Also the trip to Staters before the road out is a lot easier on the wallet.:smirk:

Wow! This will be the first year I go without kids (Since they are all over the country). It will just be my wife and I in our rig. I will have a few other people in tow, but they are all quaders and I think a Rhino. Maybe I will form a circle outside of the DBA camp..:thinking:

Speaking of Quads, I found another picture just for Timo that I will post later in the "Old Race Pic" thread...:smirk::P

Wow! This will be the first year I go without kids (Since they are all over the country). It will just be my wife and I in our rig. I will have a few other people in tow, but they are all quaders and I think a Rhino. Maybe I will form a circle outside of the DBA camp..:thinking:

Speaking of Quads, I found another picture just for Timo that I will post later in the "Old Race Pic" thread...:smirk::P

Quads?!?!?!? :banana:

:moon:

alrighty now that i found this... i should be in if i either land this job or unemployment sends me another check... got my fingers crossed on both...lol. i might be able to bring a couple more people too

All I have to say is..............................
2wcjmuu.jpg