All DBA T-Day Ride

THAT was funny..........:lol::lol::lol: The game is played like Bocce but if I remember there aren't 4 balls only 2 per side..I may be wrong about the qty but they were in fact STEEL and heavy as shit! :shocked:

Yea i was thinking the same thing, there were only two and the balls were in fact STEEL and heavy as shit but i can't seem to find that game only the becce ball I guess i'll have to just keep looking.

James

Staff member
PBK...I asked the freind who we got our set from.....she said, "it is called Pe’tanque (Pay Tonk), here is a website about it" www.petanqueamerica.com.

hell yea thats it! i'm going to get it i think :thumb: its cheeper than becce too:smirk:
I think I've played this game before, it's almost like a legal version of Jarts. :lol: Like seriously who came up with Jarts, nothing like throwing a 2 pound steel tipped dart into the air and try to get it in a circle. :prof: Without it hitting someone in the head on the way down. :bonk:

I think I've played this game before, it's almost like a legal version of Jarts. :lol: Like seriously who came up with Jarts, nothing like throwing a 2 pound steel tipped dart into the air and try to get it in a circle. :prof: Without it hitting someone in the head on the way down. :bonk:

When I was a kid we had Jarts. I remember throwing them in the air and sticking in the roof of our neighbors travel trailer. OOOPSS :devil:

When I was a kid we had Jarts. I remember throwing them in the air and sticking in the roof of our neighbors travel trailer. OOOPSS :devil:
We used to throw darts randomly across the room when everyone was passed out on the floor from a party. The look on people's faces when they woke up with a dart sticking out of their leg. So who wants to crash in my trailer on the next desert outing?:devil:

You sound like a new parent.......:P..............come on "lawn darts" were way too much fun, if you were responsible enough to play it or be around it the game was safe as hell. :thumb:....:banana:

We used to throw darts randomly across the room when everyone was passed out on the floor from a party. The look on people's faces when they woke up with a dart sticking out of their leg. So who wants to crash in my trailer on the next desert outing?:devil:

I have a dart board hanging in the REZ? not that IT would be the target.........but lots of floor space in front of it...:smirk:...:devil:...:smirk:

wait... lawn darts are illegal now ? thats some bullshit if true. i had much fun with lawn darts when i was a kid. never did stick anyone either. BUT....

i did earn myself a bow and arrow by selling crap out the back of a comic book once and with that bow and arrow me and my buddy were shooting it straight into the air and catching the arrow with a large piece of foam. Then i watched the arrow go right through and stick into my buddys leg. He looked at the foam and asked WHERE is the arrow? i had a :wow: look on my face and i pointed to his leg. as soon as he looked he started crying and pulled it out.. :doh: i am amazed at how kids my age survived life with all the stupid shit we would do.

wait... lawn darts are illegal now ? thats some bullshit if true. i had much fun with lawn darts when i was a kid. never did stick anyone either. BUT....

i did earn myself a bow and arrow by selling crap out the back of a comic book once and with that bow and arrow me and my buddy were shooting it straight into the air and catching the arrow with a large piece of foam. Then i watched the arrow go right through and stick into my buddys leg. He looked at the foam and asked WHERE is the arrow? i had a :wow: look on my face and i pointed to his leg. as soon as he looked he started crying and pulled it out.. :doh: i am amazed at how kids my age survived life with all the stupid shit we would do.

1st - Tried to roost you on this...couldn't just did on another post...........
2nd - Yup they replaced the DARTs with a lame plastic cup thingy with a fabric tail to throw...guaranteed NOT to puncture anyone's head NOR allow for any further entertainment as the real lawn darts offered.
3rd - FUN......we survived because we had to, parents worked...we got hurt, broke limbs, were empailed on nails climbing in the garage rafters, shooting each other with bb guns, using lighter fluid and gun powder when playing with our little green army men.....:shocked::shocked::shocked:

1st - Tried to roost you on this...couldn't just did on another post...........
2nd - Yup they replaced the DARTs with a lame plastic cup thingy with a fabric tail to throw...guaranteed NOT to puncture anyone's head NOR allow for any further entertainment as the real lawn darts offered.
3rd - FUN......we survived because we had to, parents worked...we got hurt, broke limbs, were empailed on nails climbing in the garage rafters, shooting each other with bb guns, using lighter fluid and gun powder when playing with our little green army men.....:shocked::shocked::shocked:

guilty as charged i did every single one of the listied things in #3 when i was a kid... the best was hairspray and GIJoes pretending that they were being exploded out our 2nd story windows. GOOD TIMES my friend GOOD TIMES!!!!

guilty as charged i did every single one of the listied things in #3 when i was a kid... the best was hairspray and GIJoes pretending that they were being exploded out our 2nd story windows. GOOD TIMES my friend GOOD TIMES!!!!

Forgot the hairspray, we used that too (bazooka guys were flame thowers! :shocked:..if you tell me your first names Robert, that'l be too wierd!

James

Staff member
:lol::cry::lol::cry::lol: Now that's funny.
:thumb: Yup I've done stupid...err...fun stuff in my "younger" days. Ahh I remember my good ole potato cannon, only removed half of my hair. :smirk: