All DBA T-Day Ride

Maybe we should get the spot, set up camp and if they want it they can pay us to get out of it :prof:

6ent5e.jpg

Prevailing wisdom according to Mr. Rack is somewhere in Spangler. Prospector's camp maybe? Great riding area and lots of area for a big group. Naysayers? :finger:

Prevailing wisdom can only come from those who have ridden both Ocotillo and Spangler :prof: :P :moon: :thumb:

So... Oco is out for sure, are you kidding??!!?? :cry:... Otay, Spangler it is. I'm a maybe and possibly camp mom "if" my knee isn't ready. I'll leave the Patron at home since I almost killed a few of you last trip. :smirk: Has anyone sent an invite to Joe Walla?? :banana: :shocked: :lol:

Prevailing wisdom can only come from those who have ridden both Ocotillo and Spangler :prof: :P :moon: :thumb:

So... Oco is out for sure, are you kidding??!!?? :cry:... Otay, Spangler it is. I'm a maybe and possibly camp mom "if" my knee isn't ready. I'll leave the Patron at home since I almost killed a few of you last trip. :smirk: Has anyone sent an invite to Joe Walla?? :banana: :shocked: :lol:

dont worry... when october rolls around i know me, pbk and i think TWS are gonna hit up ocotillo. Might not be as big as DBA 1.0 but i know some of us are DIEING to get back out to OW

dont worry... when october rolls around i know me, pbk and i think TWS are gonna hit up ocotillo. Might not be as big as DBA 1.0 but i know some of us are DIEING to get back out to OW

I know i'm diein to get out to OW so it will happen as soon as it cools down i'm shure. I've never been to Spangler so i am excited to explore a new place WITH TREES wo0t! wo0t !
I'm fat and out of shap so i will prolly be at camp hangin with camp mom (mxdirtdiva she said it not me ) after the second day and i can't hold my arms above my head any more cuz you crazy guys have takin me for a 2'000 mile loop i'm shure from the sounds of it (can't wait).
I was wondering what kind of camping games that anybody might have or be bringing bringing, there is one game i know of that is kind of like playing marbles but with big silver balls that makes for a cool drinking game while on some down time if there is any hehe any ideas ................

I know i'm diein to get out to OW so it will happen as soon as it cools down i'm shure. I've never been to Spangler so i am excited to explore a new place WITH TREES wo0t! wo0t !
I'm fat and out of shap so i will prolly be at camp hangin with camp mom (mxdirtdiva she said it not me ) after the second day and i can't hold my arms above my head any more cuz you crazy guys have takin me for a 2'000 mile loop i'm shure from the sounds of it (can't wait).
I was wondering what kind of camping games that anybody might have or be bringing bringing, there is one game i know of that is kind of like playing marbles but with big silver balls that makes for a cool drinking game while on some down time if there is any hehe any ideas ................

PBK... no trees in Spangler, but lots of rocks.:thumb: And... you can hang with camp mom, though not so sure about you bringing your big silver balls out, what game is this?? :lol:

Travace... maybe we'll plan for New Years in OW :thumb:

PBK... no trees in Spangler, but lots of rocks.:thumb: And... you can hang with camp mom, though not so sure about you bringing your big silver balls out, what game is this?? :lol:

im down for new years... i got fireworks i need to set off anyway... but for sure thats way to far out for a first trip.... october 1st is a friday and thats the first day im legally allowed in OW so im pretty sure i will be there for that weekend.

With James coming Turkey Day, I'm leaning on going to Spangler, even if I have nothing to ride.:noidea: But, I would imagine, all will be right with the universe by New Years, and I WILL be at OW, from 12/26 to 1/1, and doing PG (that's code) on 12/28. Maybe that can be DBA Ride V2.0?:ride:

With James coming Turkey Day, I'm leaning on going to Spangler, even if I have nothing to ride.:noidea: But, I would imagine, all will be right with the universe by New Years, and I WILL be at OW, from 12/26 to 1/1, and doing PG (that's code) on 12/28. Maybe that can be DBA Ride V2.0?:ride:

DBA.NY.OW.PG :thumb: Why won't you have your bike by TD, you've got 3 months??

:noidea: or maybe DBA 1.1 :lol: sounds like software releases.

If I don't have the Doc's ok by then I might end up being the camp kid. :P

If Timo doesn't have a bike by TD, we'll just assign him as campsitter for camp kid. As a bonus... we'll throw in my kids too, mine come with free pumpkin pie, lol... deal?? :smirk:

Oh no you won't leave the Patron at home. Are you nuckin futs?:wave: Make sure you drag some ot the Dirtbikettes with you too as well as your hubby. And this year you better be closer than 2 football fields away.:smirk::thumb:

On another note, if we do Spangler on Tday, I would like to check out OW over New Years!!:thumb:

Oh no you won't leave the Patron at home. Are you nuckin futs?:wave: Make sure you drag some ot the Dirtbikettes with you too as well as your hubby. And this year you better be closer than 2 football fields away.:smirk::thumb:

On another note, if we do Spangler on Tday, I would like to check out OW over New Years!!:thumb:

:lol::smirk:

I'll think about it... after last year :thinking:, not sure how close I'll camp to you, especially if Patron is around. :naughty::lol: If Patron comes, you'll have to take Sun. Day after TD, her 1st ride was out the door for dawn patrol at 4am somewhere in the shrubs (but, somehow she crawled back with a Starbucks :thumb:). Her 2nd ride was back on our couch. :snore: Her 3rd ride was our bunkbeds, alternating between the upper and lower. :snore: And her 4th and final ride of the day was back on the couch. :snore: :lol:

I've been hearing OW's from you for the last 2 years... believe it when I see it. I'll bring Patron... but, you're in for OW for NY's :ride:

:thumb:

Prevailing wisdom according to Mr. Rack is somewhere in Spangler. Prospector's camp maybe? Great riding area and lots of area for a big group. Naysayers? :finger:

Now there are two words that are not usually seen in the same sentence.:smirk::P

Well. it looks like OW is out. And it doesn't sound too good for Timo either, but count me in.