All DBA T-Day Ride

Might this be one of your friends at the last Baja 1000?
100_0815.jpg

Nope cant say I have the pleasure of knowing that guy although he does look like someone I might hang out with :lol: Im not actually camping with the Diggers just at Dirt Diggers Camp- http://wikimapia.org/5924937/Dirt-Diggers-Camp

Nope cant say I have the pleasure of knowing that guy although he does look like someone I might hang out with :lol: Im not actually camping with the Diggers just at Dirt Diggers Camp- http://wikimapia.org/5924937/Dirt-Diggers-Camp
Nope the football field is before Searles Station Rd and dirt Digger camp is after Searles coming from Ransburg.

Oh and speaking of the T-day, I should be out there from the Tuesday to Saturday. But could change with all this new stuff going on at work. But I will be there sometime.

Nope the football field is before Searles Station Rd and dirt Digger camp is after Searles coming from Ransburg.

Oh and speaking of the T-day, I should be out there from the Tuesday to Saturday. But could change with all this new stuff going on at work. But I will be there sometime.

:smirk: I edited my post before you could quote me :P I was having a brain fart

So I've heard the Dirt Diggers "OWN" a spot out there, or think everyone should think they do. They (Some Dirt Diggers) rolled up to THEIR spot one day and informed a group CRF'ers camping there that THEY were in THEIR spot! And the F'ers said "I dont see a sign and I believe the desert belongs to everyone!" Well i guess they got all pissed off and eventually stormed away and gave evil eyes all weekend to the F'ers :lol: Do they really think they own that spot? OK I get it, they like to camp in THAT spot but for god sakes they dont OWN IT!

So I've heard the Dirt Diggers "OWN" a spot out there, or think everyone should think they do. They (Some Dirt Diggers) rolled up to THEIR spot one day and informed a group CRF'ers camping there that THEY were in THEIR spot! And the F'ers said "I dont see a sign and I believe the desert belongs to everyone!" Well i guess they got all pissed off and eventually stormed away and gave evil eyes all weekend to the F'ers :lol: Do they really think they own that spot? OK I get it, they like to camp in THAT spot but for god sakes they dont OWN IT!
Yeah I have heard they are not like they used to be from when i was in the club. It is called DDMC camp, because they stage out of there for years when putting on races. You will see an Adopt a Hwy sign right before Searles turn off that is sponsored by DDMC.

I dont think the "own" anything but there is an official looking sign (BLM?) at the entrance that says "Dirt Diggers Camp", maybe they adopted the area? But thats a funny story, I would love for someone to come up and tell me to move my camp because I am in their spot. :moon:

I dont think the "own" anything but there is an official looking sign (BLM?) at the entrance that says "Dirt Diggers Camp", maybe they adopted the area? But thats a funny story, I would love for someone to come up and tell me to move my camp because I am in their spot. :moon:

It happened to me last Turkey Day at Prospectors. He rolled in and asked where Mike was. I said, "There's no Mike here" and then proceded to find out he wasn't looking for our group. When it hit him, he said those famous words, "But this is our spot!" I just said "Not this year." :devil:

It happened to me last Turkey Day at Prospectors. He rolled in and asked where Mike was. I said, "There's no Mike here" and then proceded to find out he wasn't looking for our group. When it hit him, he said those famous words, "But this is our spot!" I just said "Not this year." :devil:

Got to get there early to beat us out dammitt.:shocked::thumb:

James

Staff member
What kind dates/locations are we looking at? Are we just picking a location and everybody will show up whenever, if they want to come the is?

Oh and TWS is that title better? :smirk:

What a hard ass.....................:thumb:...I knew I liked you for a reason! NICE!...:banana: I'm still waiting for someone to come up to me at the rez and say that! :rant: