All DBA T-Day Ride

James

Staff member
So I figured that I might as well start the Official thread for the DBA 1.0 ride this T-Day.

Dates: Thanksgiving week - November 22-28, 2010
the GPS coordinates close to the camp.

35 29' 04.72"N 117 37' 46.86"W Elevation 3209ft.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=35+29...14,-117.625079&spn=0.027151,0.042744&t=h&z=15

Find This Guy
(Weathergeek)

IMG950220.jpg

Will be there at some point:

• Weathergeek & Family
  • Lugnut +1
  • dgest & jr.
  • CDA & Family (See below for his peeps) :smirk: In reference to Click Here
  • KTMRack & Family
  • Travace
  • SRAD97750 +1
  • ULEWZ +1
  • Timoyz
  • Rolls
  • Agent2
  • TWS & Family
  • nbeze
  • redswr
  • James
CDA's Peeps:
33' 5th Wheel
33' 5th Wheel
33' 5th Wheel
25' Class C Motorhome
3 - 4 Misc Cars/Trucks

According to CDA.... :smirk:

DirtBikeAddicts (DBA) 1st Annual T-Day Ride:
When: 11/21 - 11/28
Where: Spangler, Prospector Camp area
Who: A bunch of people who think they are going to get lessons in Stand Removal.

Attraction:
1. Watching Short Stack riding around on a KLX140 trying to Roost CDA while he polishes his 450 on the stand.
2. Weathergeek redeeming himself on the Geekslide.
3. A ride down or up "Royal Flush"
4. Group Photos at camp and Geekslide.
5. T-Day attire.
6. What gear CDA will be wearing when he exits his trailer.
7. Timoyz's massive fire balls.
8. How many DBAers can you fit in WG's motorhome while drinking tequila.
9. Watching Rack get a ticket because G man is not Quad certified.
10. How many dirt nap pictures will Rack get.
11. Will Rack get his sought after CDA Dirt Nap picture?
12. Travace school of how to change tires in less then 3 days.
13. Pushing Rack to actually shift into 3rd gear.
14. How many times will the break check work.
15. 32.7 different video views from the same ride.
16. CDA doing quadtard donuts around Timo's truck.
17. James first experience riding the Cali Desert and possibly on a YZ450
18. Mysterious CTR stickers showing up on campsite rigs...:devil:
19. Massive night run through the train tunnel after shooting Roman Candles in it...:devil:
20. Dust Devil showing up to lead another epic ride to hell.:banana:

Please add as you see fit...

If you miss out on this great event, then too bad.

:thumb:

Dang man that's right in the middle of our murdering spree. Ducks and geese will be dying all over. I doubt I can make this one.

I will be in the desert in the area, but I have camped with family and friends for 25 yrs now so I wont be able to change that. The only possibilty is that my wife started a new job with Fed govt and she may not get the day after Tday off. If that happens then I can probly change it up. I camp near Football field, Charlies, etc.

We're spening it at the Rez in JV (as always)...It sounded like this epic event was to be at Ocotillo Wells...if it's in JV look me up or we'll come find ya...either way!:thumb:

I will be in the desert in the area, but I have camped with family and friends for 25 yrs now so I wont be able to change that. The only possibilty is that my wife started a new job with Fed govt and she may not get the day after Tday off. If that happens then I can probly change it up. I camp near Football field, Charlies, etc.

X2 for the lug clan.

Damn.... Would love to make it even though I am in Texas. I will have the time off, just running my very first hare scramble that weekend. I will be running the "D" class. You know with the kids on the PW 50's... I think I can hang with them. :smirk:

Enjoy and look forward to the ride report.

James

Staff member
Damn.... Would love to make it even though I am in Texas. I will have the time off, just running my very first harescaramble that weekend. I will be running the "D" class. You know with the kids on the PW 50's... I think I can hang with them. :smirk:

Enjoy and look forward to the ride report.
:prof: You'd better not get to fast or we're going to have to change your screen name. :smirk:

It'd be nice to someday have a DBA ride in the Midwest, does Missouri have any good trails?

Prevailing wisdom according to Mr. Rack is somewhere in Spangler. Prospector's camp maybe? Great riding area and lots of area for a big group. Naysayers? :finger:

I know for a fact that i will not be able to be there for the Thursday... actual Turkey Day... but im gonna try my hardest to make it out either the days before or the weekend after... Im guessing more people will come for the weekend so im leaning towards that.

you can put me as a strong maybe until i know for SURE which days i will come out.

The best spot that time of year is hands down Stoneyford, but that is a hell commute for
the overwhelming majority. Spangler is the worthy spot down south.

I will be out at Spangler, most likely at Dirt Diggers Camp

Might this be one of your friends at the last Baja 1000?
100_0815.jpg