DBA Supporting the Ashlee Sokalski Brraap Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Staff member
169086_192809647403810_169949749689800_676548_7935835_n.jpg

Some of you probably remember hearing about the passing of Ashlee Sokalski last fall, see thread here. Well Ashlee's mother, Tanya, has since created a non-profit organization, called the Ashlee Sokalski Brraap Fund. The fund helps support amateur women motocross riders and also injured motocross riders.

I've always wanted to do something to help out, especially since they're local and ride the same tracks (One being Log Road MX, remember my :cripple:, yeah that track. :P), but haven't had the opportunity until now. Details below.

Dirt Bike Addicts will donate the following to the Brraap Fund:

• $5 per t-shirt sold
  • $10 per hoodie sold
This promo will run from now until Friday, March 25, 2011 (one week), items can be ordered at the below link.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/store/

You can also donate directly to the Ashlee Sokalski Brraap Fund by visiting their website below, no amount is to small.

Other links:

If you aren't in a position to make a monetary donation, please be so kind as to pass this on to somebody who might be able to. At the very least you can "like" their facebook page, which helps create awareness. :thumb:

I want to sincerely thank everyone who helps out in anyway,

James
Dirt Bike Addicts

SOAB i have been wanting a new hoodie so i figure this is the best time to pull the trigger but you are OOS on the size and color i need :(

James

Staff member
Yeah the XL's went fast, I only have one XL left and it's red, so.....

The sizes run on the loose side, if you wear a LG shirt then LG hoodie should be fine, unless you want it super loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.