DBA screensaver!

wow...thanks guys. I was trying to get a cool shot and im glad i went to the sand to play that day... you can watch that pic in the video that is day 2 of my Halloween camping trip RR

im in, all my actual action shots are oldie moldy, so heres one :thumb:
427.jpg

James

Staff member
Use only images of yourself so we don't run into copyright issues. :thumb: (no Rack I won't go on my copyright :rant: again :P)

Also keep your faces out of the picture (*cough* yamadog*cough*:smirk:), like some members said, it probably won't look that good on a 30-40 year old's PC. :naughty:

All of the pictures I posted are of me or friends of mine and I took all the pics. There will be no copyright issues with my pics and you can use any of them you like. I even have permission from the friends in the pics I posted.:thumb:

All of the pictures I posted are of me or friends of mine and I took all the pics. There will be no copyright issues with my pics and you can use any of them you like. I even have permission from the friends in the pics I posted.:thumb:

AHHH but do you have permission to ride where you rode???????? :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :devil:

AHHH but do you have permission to ride where you rode???????? :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :devil:

All the pics I posted were on completely legal riding areas. Except the bridge pics. I don't think that was legal. There were no signs or anything saying I could not be on it. It just said enter at own risk.

James

Staff member
:thumb: I wasn't calling anybody out, just noticed that I hadn't said anything in this regard yet.
:lol: That I don't really care about.