DBA Member's Wives

let's see to sum it all up here for me... didn't realize this was a spill the beans, here's your life thread but here goes.

30 years last Apr 28th, 3 kids, 2 grandkids
I've been on here since (almost) the beginning (thanks to RACK, I think... sumbishhhh)
My wife has NO interest in joining this forum... for that matter she teases me about having made new friends (that was way back when... not anymore). Made a few... I'll leave it at that.
I've seen posts from "said wives" of at least one member using her spuses ID... could have been the member for all we knew but that too was a while ago.
I know, pretty boring...
Carry on!!!

let's see to sum it all up here for me... didn't realize this was a spill the beans, here's your life thread but here goes.

30 years last Apr 28th, 3 kids, 2 grandkids
I've been on here since (almost) the beginning (thanks to RACK, I think... sumbishhhh)
My wife has NO interest in joining this forum... for that matter she teases me about having made new friends (that was way back when... not anymore). Made a few... I'll leave it at that.
I've seen posts from "said wives" of at least one member using her spuses ID... could have been the member for all we knew but that too was a while ago.
I know, pretty boring...
Carry on!!!
6 kids 8 grand kids , my wife is happy I found something (DBA)that shuts me up......sometimes.

Rez, I still think you should be a Mod here in DBA. :prof:

I'm doing this on the sly ... not enough time to "POLICE" this joint too... then again, pretty easy picking out the "BOOBS" from the "NOOBS" n' such...;

REF: MY AVATAR!!!

Rez is the deisgn and programming side of things. Obviously Nedge is the main computer dick,though.

If that were the case then WHY THE FUGG don't I have access to the emoticons when I quote things anymore???? :f: