Pro Davi Millsaps Moving To The JGRMX Team

I heard Grant is going to Vali Motorsports so he will be back in Cali where he likes it.
Shorty is on KTM
Metcafe is Suzuki

James

Staff member
I heard Grant is going to Vali Motorsports so he will be back in Cali where he likes it.
:lol: Yeah he does seem more like a west coaster. Heck isn't JGR in North Carolina, winter/spring not so great riding. :smirk:

I think NC is good for Millsaps since he's a country boy. Yeah not much better though with Millsaps then Grant because they both are always hurt. And by the way the track maps are out on supercrossonline.com :thumb:

I think NC is good for Millsaps since he's a country boy. Yeah not much better though with Millsaps then Grant because they both are always hurt. And by the way the track maps are out on supercrossonline.com :thumb:
Saw the track maps. they are missing one of the Anaheim and Daytona..

James

Staff member
And by the way the track maps are out on supercrossonline.com :thumb:
:shocked: Sweeet I've been waiting for that, last couple years Indy didn't show the maps until the week of. :foul: BRB, gotta go and drop a bunch of squish on some good seats. :smirk:

Any word on Windham?
Kevin Windham Quote "Things went good for me in 2010 and they’re still going well. I’m glad to have finally got my deal back together in the States with the GEICO Powersports Honda team for two more years, which takes me through 2012."

Kevin Windham Quote "Things went good for me in 2010 and they’re still going well. I’m glad to have finally got my deal back together in the States with the GEICO Powersports Honda team for two more years, which takes me through 2012."
Thank you sir. I heard 2 weeks ago or so that he was still unsigned.