All Dammit! We need more eastern riders!

We need more eastern, midwest, southern, and northern riders! It's cool as hell chatting with you west coasters, but how can we get a better balance coast to coast? :ride:

James

Staff member
We need more eastern, midwest, southern, and northern riders! It's cool as hell chatting with you west coasters, but how can we get a better balance coast to coast? :ride:
:thumb: I'm all ears for ideas.

Go start referring people, Buck. :devil:

Go to the Gay karoke bar and recruit. :rolleyes:

Sorry BuckRun,Couldn't help it.:smirk:

On a serious note, you have to get people from around where you live who ride to join. They tell 1 person and so on1+1+1+1+1+1 etc :thumb: Put fliers out at the moto stores or hand them out at riding areas.
or you can go snipe the regional forum @ TT and recruit there.You need a pitch though.:thumb:

well tws if i knew people out here that rode i would refer them but i don't therefore there needs to be more people on here from here so i can meet more people here on here that ride here that i can ride with :D quite the conundrum no :devil:

James

Staff member
well tws if i knew people out here that rode i would refer them but i don't therefore there needs to be more people on here from here so i can meet more people here on here that ride here that i can ride with :D quite the conundrum no :devil:
:lol: I'd say so.

James

Staff member
On a serious note, you have to get people from around where you live who ride to join. They tell 1 person and so on1+1+1+1+1+1 etc :thumb: Put fliers out at the moto stores or hand them out at riding areas.
or you can go snipe the regional forum @ TT and recruit there.You need a pitch though.:thumb:
:thumb: That's one of the best ways, which is why I'm trying to make the referral program as enticing as possible. Any other ideas?