Injured dam hot start lever

032.jpg

so "distal fracture of radius" , broke tailbone, sprained left hand, twanged left knee with golf ball knob(gone now), right ankle just weak n floppy a little, teeth sore, everything else sore EXCEPT for neck and head!!!! i feel like a spanked baby. but i can feel improvement each day

thx for all the get wells!!!

so what about the hot start? hubby says it was just my imagination

Nice Yama Blue cast you have there! And thank god you've been working out. The tailbone really sucks! I thought I broke my tailbone for sure last year. I had an xray taken and it wasnt even broke! I tipped over on a cliff trail, leaned in to keep from falling over the edge and somehow the bike stayed on the trail and my ass landed on the peg. I couldnt believe the pain!! It took 5 months to heal! I hope you heal quickly and can find something to take your mind off the pain and the grumpiness of not being able to ride for a while.

BTW...Ted Nugent would be proud of you Celeste! :thumb:

Not sure I should even say this. I weigh in at 145# and road all weekend on my WR250 with 8# in the tires on this stuff. Never Pinched a tube or bent a rim......Now on a side note I did come home and bump it up to 10#

Not sure I should even say this. I weigh in at 145# and road all weekend on my WR250 with 8# in the tires on this stuff. Never Pinched a tube or bent a rim......Now on a side note I did come home and bump it up to 10#

So what...get tired of dirt? :smirk:

bryce thats a nice trail! it looks smooth to me haha

i prefer 10, 12 in the hi dez. i like the feel of 10. never ever had a flat. where we were riding they [put rocklike that on the trails to get beat in for erosion control, the harder the trail the bigger the rocks, up to big pumpkin size. the easy trails get this fun shale stuff that you slide around on. yes i mean fun, it is fun!!!

bryce thats a nice trail! it looks smooth to me haha

i prefer 10, 12 in the hi dez. i like the feel of 10. never ever had a flat. where we were riding they [put rocklike that on the trails to get beat in for erosion control, the harder the trail the bigger the rocks, up to big pumpkin size. the easy trails get this fun shale stuff that you slide around on. yes i mean fun, it is fun!!!

Seriously PP? remember, PG13..................security!!!! :smirk: I have a hard time referring to you as "PP". :thinking: Are you giving up on trees???

Seriously PP? remember, PG13..................security!!!! :smirk: I have a hard time referring to you as "PP". :thinking: Are you giving up on trees???

haha, you woulda fit in well with the old thumpettes:lol:

no freakin way i will give up on trees, or potatoes, baby heads, pumpkins, marshmellos, volkswagens...:ride: