Pro Dakar Rally

When the rule first came out, KTM was talking about pulling the plug on going racing. They did run 990s in the past that were de-tuned so they matched the 450s, but this is a prestiges race and I was not surprised when they showed up on their new 450 machines.

Cody - 9th overall and only 6 hrs back from first. Not bad for a debut.
Street - 14th overall which is still good with the bike issues he had.

On a side note, tell me this is not a sweet picture...
View attachment 1065

:thumb:...niether of them having the team support the majority had......Street still a privateer and Cody was TeaM Honda Europe.

When the rule first came out, KTM was talking about pulling the plug on going racing. They did run 990s in the past that were de-tuned so they matched the 450s, but this is a prestiges race and I was not surprised when they showed up on their new 450 machines.

Cody - 9th overall and only 6 hrs back from first. Not bad for a debut.
Street - 14th overall which is still good with the bike issues he had.

On a side note, tell me this is not a sweet picture...
View attachment 1065

That is a sick picture. I wonder how far that chopper is behind that truck or what ever it is

That is a sick picture. I wonder how far that chopper is behind that truck or what ever it is

If you're not familiar with the rally...those are the team support trucks that have to travel the same course as the bikes and cars. There'll be times when one of thos monsters just walks up a dune where a car is having a tough time. :shocked: