Pro Dakar rally crash

yea :lol: thats pretty jacked... Depris was in the lead tho right? if i was in the lead i wouldnt stop for anyone

It's not that he didn't stop...hthe other guy helped Depris get his bike out of the mud and took off leaving the poor bastard that helped in the mud...

It's not that he didn't stop...hthe other guy helped Depris get his bike out of the mud and took off leaving the poor bastard that helped in the mud...

Race mode :thumb: .... yea its pretty jacked but honestly i cant say i would have stayed and helped if i knew i had any remote chance of winning the Dakar and id say Depris has a damm good chance :P

on the flip side Gordon had a huge lead on one of the stages and stopped to tow his teammate... who ended up quitting over a belt of some sort.

Race mode :thumb: .... yea its pretty jacked but honestly i cant say i would have stayed and helped if i knew i had any remote chance of winning the Dakar and id say Depris has a damm good chance :P

on the flip side Gordon had a huge lead on one of the stages and stopped to tow his teammate... who ended up quitting over a belt of some sort.

He towed him the previous stage...didn't stop this last time. Gordon said, why didn';t he just put on anotehr belt, shrugged his shoulders and then said he wanted to quit the other day anyways... Gordon took 1st place in that stage. It looks like that Nassar guy is expereincing the ill effects thatGordons been having the past couple Dakars but is now doing good. :thumb:

DAKAR!! :hail::clap::thumb:

I was getting updates through FB. I had a friend over there wrenching and another friend following a couple of the teams and posting updates. It is an amazing race to say the least. I like all of the stories behind the stories. There is a lot that we dont see. They only share so much on TV. I would love the opportunity to be a part of a team. Not sure :noidea: what I'd do for them though. Make sandwhiches? Wave a flag and jump up and down? To qualify I think I would have to be able to tear a motor down, change a tire, and make a sandwhich, all one handed and blind folded.