Pro Dakar rally crash

anyone been watching the dakar rally? i havnt this year cus i forgot lol! but im going to start. hear is a bad wreck
man he was goin fast!!!!

i forget what channel but they been showing highlights of day 1 and i have been enjoying them.... in the beginning they show some pretty good get offs.

i dont recall the name but someone crashed and had a heart attack and died as well.... guess it was his 2nd Dakar... RIP :(

i forget what channel but they been showing highlights of day 1 and i have been enjoying them.... in the beginning they show some pretty good get offs.

i dont recall the name but someone crashed and had a heart attack and died as well.... guess it was his 2nd Dakar... RIP :(

I forgot to set my dvr to record the frist 2 stages...it is on the VS's channel now called something else...can't remember the what it was. Cody's was a terrible crash, kind of why I lag behind when you guys are hauling the mail! :shocked:.......:prof:

^ Yeah i missed the first few stages also :( and btw, its called the NBC sports network. i just dont get why they put all that stuff all over there bikes, they almost look like street bikes and not yz450s like they realy are. and about the guy who died, i had no idea, rest in peice.

^ Yeah i missed the first few stages also :( and btw, its called the NBC sports network. i just dont get why they put all that stuff all over there bikes, they almost look like street bikes and not yz450s like they realy are. and about the guy who died, i had no idea, rest in peice.

The bikes is definately a dirt (adventure) bike (all 450's now, used to be 690's and up)...All that stuff si for protection for the eliments, the faring covers the GPS and chart equipment. the sides help with wind drag and the down pipe is to allow for room for the oversized fuel tanks placed where ever there's room. :ride:...:thumb:

Hey I just found out this race is deadly. Already, one racer is dead, (like travice said)one is in criticle condion, and a father and son died in a plane crash:shocked:

Yep been following closely on ADV. Was getting the HD Eurosport coverage on YouTube until they yanked that. Man they are dropping like flies this year. The U.S. only has 1 rider left in the race!

NBCS ??? it used to be the VS's channel which is/was owned by OLN (Outdoor Life Network) It's on several times a day beginning (I think) at 2:oo PM PST

stage 8 that bastard in the mini cooper hit that poor dirtbiker when he was stuck in the water causing him to dump his bike and what looked like a back injury :finger:

Saw that...didn't hit him hard, I think it might have been the mirrir that hit him...What about the KTM rider (depris) that ate shit in the mud, another rider (on a Husky did the same, he helped Depris out and Depris took off leaving the other guy stuck in the mud...THAT sucks balls. I understand it's a race but weren't both of them in the same race? The Husky rider is in the top 10 I believe so he had a time thing to worry about too..